• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Southern hospitality

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driving back from clemson this morning....hell of a game, in the 2nd half. My hats off to the clemson fans, they welcomed us, had good discussions about football, and were humble in victory. My father in law and I had great seats, surrounded by a sea of orange. Throughout the game the atmosphere was amazing despite the insane rain. We visited Esso's, took pictures with Howard's rock and partaked in some great tailgates. I hope the Irish fans show Clemson fans they same hospitality when they visit South Bend in 2020.

Clemson tried to pull another Clemson... If they would have ended up losing that game, you would not be talking about Southern Hospitality. You would have probably gotten a southern beatdown.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson tried to pull another Clemson... If they would have ended up losing that game, you would not be talking about Southern Hospitality. You would have probably gotten a southern beatdown.

We call em country ass whoopins, thank you.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Our fans have class, win or lose.

And that Clemsoning shit is played out, over, done, but people love to hang on to it. That shit doesn't happen anymore, in fact, it's been over 30 games since we've lost to an unranked team. Which means losing to Notre Dame wouldn't have been "clemsoning at all, anyway. People just throw that shit out there for any reason now. Anyway, have a good day. We'll see ya'll Nov. 7th. Good Luck. Ya'll are gonna need it.

:suds:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right..

A southern beatdown is what Bama did @ Georgia. :painkiller:

No that was was a southern display of ass to mouth, uncensored on national tv.

We try not to fight amongst ourselves though.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Our fans have class, win or lose.

And that Clemsoning shit is played out, over, done, but people love to hang on to it. That shit doesn't happen anymore, in fact, it's been over 30 games since we've lost to an unranked team. Which means losing to Notre Dame wouldn't have been "clemsoning at all, anyway. People just throw that shit out there for any reason now. Anyway, have a good day. We'll see ya'll Nov. 7th. Good Luck. Ya'll are gonna need it.

:suds:

I think Clemson is good. I also think they're Clemson and Clemson always pulls a Clemson in big games. The end of the Notre Dame Clemson game was rather Clemsonish.. And Until I see different, I don't know what to expect.

I also like rustling jimmies :D and i'm drank

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@awclayton

have you seen this yet. It's a pic from the game. You can find yourself in the pic and tag yourself and share it. It's pretty freaking cool.

"As part of the Clemson Tiger football game on October 3 against No. 6 Notre Dame, an ultra-high resolution 360-degree photo was taken of fans!

The interactive photo, powered by Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas, allows fans to find and tag themselves, share the views with friends, enter to win cool prizes and celebrate the game in incredible detail. The image is billions of pixels in size (yes, that's billion with a "b")!"

Find Yourself in High Resolution 360 Photo
just checked it out. they had that at the national championship game in Miami. will have to add this pic to the wall of football memories. that was an experience that my father in law and i will talk about for awhile.