• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry Wayne

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all the other Bruins fans on this forum. Your team just ran out of warm bodies. All your injuries were to big time guys. You guys still fought your heart out. Nothing to be ashamed of despite what the trolls say.

Good luck next year guys. Drink a lot.

Congrats to Tox, MileyC and all the others. What an amazing feeling.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was that game from an outside perspective? Your team has been in the CF for a week now, so you were able to just sit back, relax, and enjoy some great puck. Lucky bastage. I'm on my 3rd pair of breeches.

Thanks for the congrats! Good luck to those Sharkies.

And condolences to the Bruins fans, you guys have been nothing but class. Tough loss. They'll be back next year, though. :)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was that game from an outside perspective? Your team has been in the CF for a week now, so you were able to just sit back, relax, and enjoy some great puck. Lucky bastage. I'm on my 3rd pair of breeches.

Thanks for the congrats! Good luck to those Sharkies.

And condolences to the Bruins fans, you guys have been nothing but class. Tough loss. They'll be back next year, though. :)

That was a very fun game to watch. I can't believe how much heart both teams showed and how much fight there was in each team. Truly a classic. Congrats again Gagne, what an epic game for Flyers fans.

And yes, it was much easier to watch without a vested interest ;-)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all the other Bruins fans on this forum. Your team just ran out of warm bodies. All your injuries were to big time guys. You guys still fought your heart out. Nothing to be ashamed of despite what the trolls say.

Good luck next year guys. Drink a lot.

Congrats to Tox, MileyC and all the others. What an amazing feeling.

Thx man. I'm riding a high equal to ski diving right now! :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we will see Jeff Carter again this season. At first it didn't look like there was a snowballs chance in hades, but now...

I think I heard Cart's my see time if the series goes to 5 and more, but I'm not positive.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes many congrats to the Flyers fans, especially those that never gave up on their team. I know I would have if my team was down 3-0. I'd still watch don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't actually believe they could come back. It was fun to watch.

To the Bruins fans, I'm sorry, I have nothing. I can't imagine how numb I would be after this and that's coming from a Sharks fan. The future is bright though in Bean Town. Lucic is a beast!