• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooner Nation is pissed

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like everywhere people are pissed about the debacle RRSO has become. OU just getting manhandled. Across the board

This pretty much sums up how I watched the game, just utter disbelief at what I was seeing.

barney-fife-frustrated-o.gif

I am a big Bob Stoops fan and always have been but the dude is getting paid some serious bones...over $5 million, this type of play is unacceptable. Now I know how Georgia fans feel.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're getting paid 5 fucking million dollars a year there is zero excus for coming out and getting outplayed by your most hated rival 3 years in a row. He does not appear to be able to get his guys up for big games any more, and I'm tired of watching us get out coached.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're getting paid 5 fucking million dollars a year there is zero excus for coming out and getting outplayed by your most hated rival 3 years in a row. He does not appear to be able to get his guys up for big games any more, and I'm tired of watching us get out coached.

That is what am starting to think...slowly coming around. But you are getting $5 million or whatever and have that kind of product on the field. Clemson, Baylor, Okie State, and now Tejas consistantly. I can take a loss...i.e. Kansas State or TCU last year. Hard fought competitive games but this crap we have scene. They aren't even games, just debacles.

I have finally had time to call down a bit but this is me....I personally am tired of paying, taking time off work, getting hotel rooms, eating/drinking expenses to go and see a terrible product on the field. I really don't mind going to away games, I love getting the chance to hang out with other fans and see thier stadium, ect...but if OU isn't even going to compete, it just makes it tough to go. Not much of an incentive.

On a side note, I really think Stoops is a winner. He takes it personally. He loves winning and hates losing, especially the losses they they have had as of late. But at the same time, I think he is frustrated because of the level of play he is getting out of the players and coaches. I think he is disapointed it got to this point, and wished he would have taken action sooner rather than later becaue of current state of the program.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing about getting older, you don't let this shit bother you like it used to.

back in the day, the rest of the day/weekend would be a real pisser and then back to work on Monday, which made it even worse, LOL.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't let it carry over into the rest of my life now. What's the point? I just make the decision to not spend my entertainment dollars there.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all see life slightly differently based on our own experiences. I see things mostly in a business way. If we have a CEO of a company who is not hiring the right people or losing money or not making a company better over a period of time we replace him/her. It's that simple. But at OU they've let the CEO/Head Coach keep running the program/company into the ground because someone's afraid "we might not be able to replace him". Shit. It's such an obvious call at this point I'm getting a little frustrated with the people who don't understand that making a change at the top is the only way we can resolve problems that are never going to get better if we stick with what we already have seen keep failing for years. It's time to pull the trigger!