• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Songs about trains, rain and broken heart pain.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Bare's cover of Guy Clark's Desperados Waiting For A Train

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already previously posted many GD tunes throughout these threads, but I'm gonna post many more now to pay tribute to their Fare Thee Well Tour up here this weekend and the one in Chicago next weekend...
(~);-}

Have you listened/watched any of the shows yoga? Sirius is streaming the Chicago shows on their Grateful Dead channel. I listened to last night's. Trey is really shredding it. Not that I'm a big fan of Phish, but I think they made the right choice going with him. I'm considering watching Sunday's show on pay-per-view.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the pleasure of meeting him at his Bel Air house way back when. I had a COD for him and he wanted to pay with a check . No dice I said, and he comes back and says, hey kid this check with my signature on it is worth more than this article that I'm receiving. Ok I said, you got me. What a voice he had.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this song qualifies in the broken heart pain category. She's a babe with a voice to match, but I know some of you won't take kindly to this posting, even tho it's a Hank song. I've looked for a recording or mp3 to buy but had no luck. I saw her in Into The Woods on Broadway years ago.
With solo piano.