• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something big in the mix

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. Well being that you are one of the other in the know guys here I got a little nervous when you called us out. I left a little sarcastic wit for the uncheat fans whining at DISNESPN. I don't think that they got the joke.

Next weekend will be a big one. I could see up to three big commits.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yeah in your thread over there that talks about cornell if you look i have a post that says NM thats because the other night i wrote this real long post about how we dirty recruited Cornell away from unc, imo it was funny as hell but i really never could come to a proper ending so i just deleted it. But im heading over there for a few to catch up (hadnt checked disney in a while) so ill check out what you left for them.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah i know you and dafunk have a little back and forth.haha

"I would think that he could at least sue for lost wages from the games he missed"

^ i take it this is what you were talking about ^
Yeah i dont think its that they <didnt get the joke> its just to them this >isnt a Joke.<

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup! That's the one dafunk bugs me because he spins anything into good news or.others being haters. Who is a hater to an average team. He also has no real connection to unc. Oh yeah, I also made him look pretty dumb during the summer when the unc stuff was breakkng and I posted a link to his twitter page which was public at the time.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah i didnt really know what to make of him at first but after i figured out his "source" was the cheater hole scout board i basically labeled him as a jk. Anyway im out for the night, see you guys tomorrow.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
46, you should recruit dafunk over here. Ok maybe not, but I've noticed a couple of new VT posters the last week. Did you have a hand in this?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not. I have invited some Noles and tigers though. Only ballboy has shown up. I went on a cavanaughesque recruiting tour about 2 months ago. Maybe I need to go on another (or at least a check my inbox over there). I will post a request for nominations in a second.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not. I have invited some Noles and tigers though. Only ballboy has shown up. I went on a cavanaughesque recruiting tour about 2 months ago. Maybe I need to go on another (or at least a check my inbox over there). I will post a request for nominations in a second.

HaHa. I'm loving ballboy's presence here. And perhaps you really should recruit dafunk. It would be fun to have someone to mentally buttf*&^ on a daily basis. LOL

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want his garbage here. If be finds the place fine, but ugh, I want this place to stay civol.

That's cool with me. I don't venture to Disney so I know nothing about him except a couple of secondhand mentions here.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very random, but this needs to be here somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Mike London and Butch Davis, this is coming soon to a recruiting trail near you

Last edited by a moderator: