• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you.

Really!
Finally decided I didn’t want to see the word “Obese” on my medical records. Target is 200 (217 this morning) and goal is to get under and stay under 200. No significant diet changes beyond eating a little less and walking 2.5 miles a day matters.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I just saw JJ speak. He looks rough. Hopefully it was because of alcohol, but man he has aged.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally decided I didn’t want to see the word “Obese” on my medical records. Target is 200 (217 this morning) and goal is to get under and stay under 200. No significant diet changes beyond eating a little less and walking 2.5 miles a day matters.
You look marvelous darling

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dak but he blew that game. Just about everybody showed up but him. No excuse for that shit. Was 2007 Romo all over again but even worse. It's a team effort and all that, but Dak blew this one.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dak but he blew that game. Just about everybody showed up but him. No excuse for that shit. Was 2007 Romo all over again but even worse. It's a team effort and all that, but Dak blew this one.
The one thing to remember is a lot of teams struggle against this D. After the two early penalties Tyler did ok against Bosa And our OL in general held up OK in pass protection. Also the running game wasn't exactly helping much either. I just wish he could have hit Gallup on that deep ball at the end and/or threw it to the opposite shoulder when CeeDee had Warner covering him In the red zone

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to find players who have been paid to not see all this as it all pays the same.

I would not pay Diggs and if possible, move on from this 40m per year QB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing to remember is a lot of teams struggle against this D. After the two early penalties Tyler did ok against Bosa And our OL in general held up OK in pass protection. Also the running game wasn't exactly helping much either. I just wish he could have hit Gallup on that deep ball at the end and/or threw it to the opposite shoulder when CeeDee had Warner covering him In the red zone

On the throw to CD vs Warner , he had TY wide open. Tough to come off CD vs an LB though.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak made a habit of staring down his first read all year and that was that. He'd force the ball to them, or check down/take off. It's like he became completely incapable of going through his reads. There's a reason he was number 1 in ints despite missing games, he made it as easy as possible for defenders.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the options out there at QB ?? We dont pick high enough for one of these coming out of college. I just dont know if i could take Rodgers. Kyler ? Lamar ? Carr ? Just throwing some names. Anyway we could get that number 1 pick ??

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What are the options out there at QB ?? We dont pick high enough for one of these coming out of college. I just dont know if i could take Rodgers. Kyler ? Lamar ? Carr ? Just throwing some names. Anyway we could get that number 1 pick ??
I am not sure Kyler is any better. Carr at a discount with our current team could be better but he is also turnover prone. Maybe time to draft a young buck if a good one is available.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure Kyler is any better. Carr at a discount with our current team could be better but he is also turnover prone. Maybe time to draft a young buck if a good one is available.

I mean thats what Im saying. If it isnt one of these - Mahomes , Burrow , Allen , TLaw, Herbert - which it wont be - we might as well roll with Dak. Brady , Rodgers - Im passing on them too. That leaves Kyler , Lamar tier. After that - Stafford , Cousins , Carr. I am anxious to see what happens with the 49ers guys and also GB back up if Rodgers goes back there. So in other words - I have Dak in the Cousins , Carr , Stafford tier. Im not sold n Kyler and Lamar. They are ultra talented but something is missing especially with Kyler.

With the draft - Bryce Young would be the guy. You are going to hear a lot about Will Levis and he will be compared to Stafford and Allen but he was on the team I pull for in college. He is always banged up. Stroud - looks like he could be ok but I havent seen him a lot. The Richardson guy will be the WOW of the combine. He hasnt played enough in my opinion. After that - i dont think there is anyone you can build your team around.

So Bryce Young would be on my list.

Possibles - Lance , Love , Levis , Stroud.

Not much to pick from IMO.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ima niners fan now and I hate myself for saying that.

It's like politics for me now.
Lesser of the two evils kinda thing.
The Niners have themselves a Romo/Dak scenario. Jimmy G is ready to go, but there's no way to take out a kid on a streak like this. Either way, I think the Niners take the Eagles next weekend. They match up well

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have themselves a Romo/Dak scenario. Jimmy G is ready to go, but there's no way to take out a kid on a streak like this. Either way, I think the Niners take the Eagles next weekend. They match up well

I thought the 49ers would win if they played the Eagles , until yesterday. I just wasnt that impressed. Then in top of that - our game was extremely physical. They have a few that will have ice baths today. McCaffrey being one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the 49ers would win if they played the Eagles , until yesterday. I just wasnt that impressed. Then in top of that - our game was extremely physical. They have a few that will have ice baths today. McCaffrey being one.
We just hung 40 points on the Eagles defense. We scored 12 on the Niners. The Eagles like to take away 1 thing you do, when you have multiple ways to beat them, they can be scored on. The

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the throw to CD vs Warner , he had TY wide open. Tough to come off CD vs an LB though.
Dak slightly under threw that ball. Enough to make it a very difficult catch. Cee Dee started out slow but I think he looks like our #1.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak slightly under threw that ball. Enough to make it a very difficult catch. Cee Dee started out slow but I think he looks like our #1.

I think so. Im not sure how good of a route runner he is just yet. He catches a lot of the same passes

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what I am reading right now, but it is somewhat humorous.

We arent getting rid of Dak. At most if we like a guy we might get a QB in the mid rounds to groom as a back up & if get lucky becomes a starter later. We arent gonna go signing a replacement.

As far as CeeDee. Dont understand why so many question if he is #1 material. He has done better last season than any season Cooper has ever had. Everybody was cool with Cooper as #1. So this should be a no brainer. Now if you want to work on who the #2's & 3's are so be it. CeeDee being a #1 is not the problem.
In Short.
Dak is staying & Lamb is a bona fide #1 WR.