• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, what draft pick did we lose?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL said they might take away a draft pick for Tomlin's stunt, depending upon whether or not the incident effected the Ravens seeding.

Well, the Ravens not only didn't make the post season but finished below us (technically) in the AFCN.

So does that mean we don't lose a draft pick at all? A low rounder? What's the latest on this?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL said they might take away a draft pick for Tomlin's stunt, depending upon whether or not the incident effected the Ravens seeding.

Well, the Ravens not only didn't make the post season but finished below us (technically) in the AFCN.

So does that mean we don't lose a draft pick at all? A low rounder? What's the latest on this?

Nothing new as far as I have seen. They may take a late round pick 6 or 7... But who cares! We are going to pick up 2 conditional picks anyways for losing Wallace, Lewis! Most likely a 3rd & 4th rounder!

And the Ratbirds chose their own fate by losing week 17... As far as I'm concerned Tomlin's stunt did nothing to their seeding so the NFL shouldn't take a pick away. Plus, they "appear" to be the better team because they pick at 16, even though they tied PIT with an 8-8 record and PIT finished higher in the division. Doesn't make much sense, but the tiebreaker crap at the end of the season had something to do with it. No complaints here though, cuz that just means we get to pick before them! :yahoo:

PS this should be merged with the "2014 Draft" thread

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new as far as I have seen. They may take a late round pick 6 or 7... But who cares! We are going to pick up 2 conditional picks anyways for losing Wallace, Lewis! Most likely a 3rd & 4th rounder!

And the Ratbirds chose their own fate by losing week 17... As far as I'm concerned Tomlin's stunt did nothing to their seeding so the NFL shouldn't take a pick away. Plus, they "appear" to be the better team because they pick at 16, even though they tied PIT with an 8-8 record and PIT finished higher in the division. Doesn't make much sense, but the tiebreaker crap at the end of the season had something to do with it. No complaints here though, cuz that just means we get to pick before them! :yahoo:

PS this should be merged with the "2014 Draft" thread

This is how I feel as well. They didn't make the post season so Tomlin being on the field had ZERO impact on their post season. It barely impacted the game it was in.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL figured that taking a pick away from them would have caused a shitstorm that they didn't want to deal with.

Maybe if PIT resigns Harrison to a vet minimum then Goodell will revisit the subject. :lol: