• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, that was awesome!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Wilcox was Cam Chancellor. He makes some mistakes but he also lets the opposing team know - if they come in his area- there is a good chance they are gonna get popped.
Wilcox is playing his role.
One missed tackle but many good plays

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed two big tackles too, but so did a lot of guys. Not a great day for the defense, but I think we expected that yesterday. Down Mo and with Scandrick out at the end and no pass rush it was nail biting time. Heath, Wilcox and McFadden all in the game?? Not good. But the Offense bailed out the defense big time yesterday which is also what I think we all were hoping for.

I know you have to play 60 minutes, but I thought the D was pretty damn good until the fourth quarter. I remember the stats being shown once and it said Total Yards 321-316. I think that was early 4rth. I could be wrong. Their 2 point conversion D was great.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you have to play 60 minutes, but I thought the D was pretty damn good until the fourth quarter. I remember the stats being shown once and it said Total Yards 321-316. I think that was early 4th. I could be wrong. Their 2 point conversion D was great.
I didn't say they were really bad, but they were NOT pretty darn good. of course the full 60 minutes matters. you can't play well for 50 minutes and then point to it and say it as if it means something. Our problem on D for years has been stopping teams when we need to. That means crunch time. That last scoring drive was really bad. Thank God they had almost no time on the last drive.
I'm also not someone who makes up his mind on stats alone. There were turnovers out there that we let go (Jones and Carr in particular) and should not have. The tackling was horrible - both open field and in the muck. I know Bell is great and I've said his vision is miles better than any other RB in the league in a long time, but there were a bunch of plays were he was standing there waiting and we let him out of trouble. He also had two amazing finger tip catches that were huge plays where we had great coverage (the TD and the play late in the game). I thought Brown played well in a tough spot and other than the one slip where A Brown went back outside on him he was in good coverage most of the day regardless of what he announcers said. Pass rush has to get better - was T Crawford active.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about the stats but points are important. I think they had 18 going into the fourth??? Crawford- never saw him. Davis -75- was active though. I'm not sure either Crawford payed. Did Moyawa or Irving play. ? Wow not a good day for the Dline. I remember 96, 97, 92 90 making a play or 2. I thought it was a rough move to put 30 in the slot when Scandrick went out. McFadden had decent coverage but 30 was doing well vs Brown.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about the stats but points are important. I think they had 18 going into the fourth??? Crawford- never saw him. Davis -75- was active though. I'm not sure either Crawford payed. Did Moyawa or Irving play. ? Wow not a good day for the Dline. I remember 96, 97, 92 90 making a play or 2. I thought it was a rough move to put 30 in the slot when Scandrick went out. McFadden had decent coverage but 30 was doing well vs Brown.
Points skewed by 4 missed 2 point conversions. Maybe a different game if Tomlin kicks the first PAT of the game. If all else unchanged Dallas would have needed a TD at the end. Big difference.

Irving almost blocked that darn FG.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what Tomlin does and yesterday he should have known after the first drive it was gonna be tough to get a 2 pointer. Our defense made it tough to get the first TD when they were inside the 5.