• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So long El Suck Postings Network

MelonCabron

Bastardo Magnifico
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can't believe how dead that board is...saw someone mention coming to this one, so I packed up and headed here...

Of course, now there's no one here...meh

The emoticons here are interesting though. What's up with this:

:popeye:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
LOL, that's Popeye..
After his haircut.

MelonCabron

Bastardo Magnifico
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Popeye?

Okay.

Looks like my two year old when he's working and grunting on a "project"...

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of people here. This board just needs to get its legs under it and get established. Pretty much the whole crew is posting here. We just all have lives to lead.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of people here. This board just needs to get its legs under it and get established. Pretty much the whole crew is posting here. We just all have lives to lead.

True. There are a growing number of regs, but it will take people time to get used to coming here. Getting this to stick on my URL drop down was key to getting here easily. Now I can check in a couple of times a day to see what is going on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I came over here. I was more of a silent member on the ESPN boards but I like the amount of activity that is over here on the other parts of the board as well.

Orion9897

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm glad I came over here. I was more of a silent member on the ESPN boards but I like the amount of activity that is over here on the other parts of the board as well.

I agree. I watched the ESPN boards frequently and took note of all discussions in the past few years, ever since ol' Larry Legend. But I always felt I wasn't welcome as a poster over there due to my low number of posts. So hopefully I can discuss Rangers Baseball here with y'all and we all start out with the same # of posts. This board is very good in my opinion and unless they go "robust", it should work well for years to come.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True. There are a growing number of regs, but it will take people time to get used to coming here. Getting this to stick on my URL drop down was key to getting here easily. Now I can check in a couple of times a day to see what is going on.

I just sent a "Shortcut to Desktop" ... and then dragged the generic icon onto my Quick Launch bar where i have it sitting next to the defunct ESPN launch button on one side and BBTIA button on the other side.