• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I forgot

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to my picks today with the spread. Oh well, here's some thoughts I had.

Bengals@Ravens: The one team Cincy plays well that wins is Baltimore. I thought Ravens would win the way they did.

Panthers vs.Bucs: I would not have gotten to this one anyway, but I saw a split before the season and was sticking with it. I would have had Carolina winning and covering.

Seahawks@Browns: Another game where I had Seattle winning.

Cowboys@Jets: I think this game is a trap. Dallas wins, but it won't be easy. As it already appears. But I had this feeling Darnold was gonna have a good game. I would have taken Jets to cover.

Titans@Broncos: Not sure how this game is going, but would take Denver at home here since they will lose the next home game.

Texans@Chiefs: I did see a shootout, but with KC winning and covering.

Saints@Jaguars: I am never at ease with any game after a big game. I would have still picked my Saints to win and cover here.

49ers@Rams: I saw a split here, and I was thinking SF takes the first one.

Washington@Miami: Miami is awful, but I thought they would get their first win here. Nope. But looks like they covered at least.

Eagles@Vikings: I did see Minnesota having a good offensive game. I was high on them in DFS. Vikings have been explosive at home. I would have taken the win and cover.

Steelers@Chargers:Chargers are not the team of last year, but Pittsburgh is now a one-dimensional offense. All they have is Conner now (who's throwing to Schuster?) and Chargers know that. Chargers would cover and win.

Lions@Packers: Lions know Green Bay is due for revenge. Lions won't sweep a third straight or winning a third straight in Lambeau. Packers win and cover.