• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fancy meeting you here Mr. smiley face.... :laugh:
itjNowX.jpg

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did redo my handle . I can't figure out some of the Nebraska posters.
so you like OU and okie lite???? Family ties???? Split household with your better half?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you like OU and okie lite???? Family ties???? Split household with your better half?
I have a buddy from Tulsa and his family seem to be OU/Ok State fans as well. Primarily OU fans, but pull for OK state as well. I really don't get it.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU fan OSU alumni. The struggle is real. I have tried to switch over to the dark side, it just felt wrong. Just gonna keep straddling the fence and skipping bedlam.
understood....

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a buddy from Tulsa and his family seem to be OU/Ok State fans as well. Primarily OU fans, but pull for OK state as well. I really don't get it.

At least we kicked your ass every time the opportunity presented itself.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we kicked your ass every time the opportunity presented itself.
Well, you really did do that (once), but I still don't get it. :noidea:

And I don't care to ask them about it, because they are not folks that I see very often. That, and that I really don't care...was just confused by it.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many

Has your offense improved much since he left?.. Just screwin with ya. Your QB issues have been pretty tough to deal with...

Seriously are they ever going to figure out how to get that game played though. Thought by today they could have decided something.

Hopefully we'll have an answer on rescheduling soon.

Our luck with losing our QB has been the worst I've ever heard of the last 8 years. We have had almost a complete roster turnover on Iffense the last 2 years. We have no Seniors worth a crap on Offense and only 5 Juniors who are even decent. We're incredibly young on that side of the ball.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy @10HtownRebs @Shaggy

I'd like to apologize to you two posters, and to anyone else on this site who was offended.

I overreacted in this thread, and took advantage of the ability to say whatever came to mind. It wasn't the proper thing to do, and I should not have done it.

For the record, Shaggy, I never had a run-in with either of these folks on Rivals.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." -- Benjamin Franklin

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like to apologize to you two posters, and to anyone else on this site who was offended.

I overreacted in this thread, and took advantage of the ability to say whatever came to mind. It wasn't the proper thing to do, and I should not have done it.

For the record, Shaggy, I never had a run-in with either of these folks on Rivals.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." -- Benjamin Franklin
I'm lost...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
Thanks Dave and I'd also like to apologise for being a pr1ck on here.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cake and rainbows for everybody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.