• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so for week 3 oh shit !!!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to pull for the pats , ravens and seahawks win !!!!! it's more important than a colts win ! wtf has football become ?

pats need to start jimmy due to the fact brady will get hit hard and often . the Texans D is better than pats D but they have a scrambling qb that want last in the nfl .

some have the titans beating seahawks but I don't see it .

jags is a young team loaded with talent but they are a team that can be great or terrible at the same time so go ravens . so if colts lose they be 0-3 and the rest 1-2 if the 3 win . i'm thinking luck in game 6 at the earliest . colts w and they tied .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to pull for the pats , ravens and seahawks win !!!!! it's more important than a colts win ! wtf has football become ?

pats need to start jimmy due to the fact brady will get hit hard and often . the Texans D is better than pats D but they have a scrambling qb that want last in the nfl .

some have the titans beating seahawks but I don't see it .

jags is a young team loaded with talent but they are a team that can be great or terrible at the same time so go ravens . so if colts lose they be 0-3 and the rest 1-2 if the 3 win . i'm thinking luck in game 6 at the earliest . colts w and they tied .

I'm thinking the colts should just tank the season and get a replacement for Luck.
Do you really think he'll ever be any good again?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the colts should just tank the season and get a replacement for Luck.
Do you really think he'll ever be any good again?

well he could've toughed it out yet another year . they wouldn't take a qb if they had the first pick overall . if it's game 9 when luck starts and he is within 1 or 2 games they will win the div . if it was up to luck he would be playing in week 1 . to me gaethers is a bob sanders so if the colts make the playoffs and he is back look out . jacoby atleast looks like a .500 qb and the pats did him a favor by trading him to the colts . last year colts was 30 th on d they will atleast be in the teens this year . the new gm comes from a D happy kc and he helped build it and the colts have never had an elite D but it is brewing . will it happen this year maybe not but it will happen in the near future . just think a tough d with luck as qb . colts have the talent on the o line they drafted last year Kelly will be back soon ,

colts year is where are they when they get healthy ?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he could've toughed it out yet another year . they wouldn't take a qb if they had the first pick overall . if it's game 9 when luck starts and he is within 1 or 2 games they will win the div . if it was up to luck he would be playing in week 1 . to me gaethers is a bob sanders so if the colts make the playoffs and he is back look out . jacoby atleast looks like a .500 qb and the pats did him a favor by trading him to the colts . last year colts was 30 th on d they will atleast be in the teens this year . the new gm comes from a D happy kc and he helped build it and the colts have never had an elite D but it is brewing . will it happen this year maybe not but it will happen in the near future . just think a tough d with luck as qb . colts have the talent on the o line they drafted last year Kelly will be back soon ,

colts year is where are they when they get healthy
?

Out of the playoffs.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how to get the Lions to loose a game. Root for them. Works every time. If you want it to be a crazy way to end a game, bet on them to win one.