• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SNF predictions

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule isn't out for two months I know but most of the games for SNF are already pre-determined in NBC's mind.

Likely because of the last season, the first team on the list will be Carolina.
Carolina(2)
@Denver, @seattle
Denver(3)
Carolina, Indianapolis(opener prediction), @Kansas City
*NE and Denver played SNF last season and usually play every other year on it

Arizona(2)
Seattle, New England
New England(3)
@Arizona, @Pittsburgh, New York Jets(Thanksgiving)
Kansas City(2)
@
Houston, Denver
Seattle(3)
@Arizona, Carolina, @New Orleans
Green Bay(3)
Dallas, Minnesota, @Atlanta
Pittsburgh(3)
New England, @Indianapolis(do over with Luck starting), @Cincinatti
*due to a 5-11 record, Baltimore is not going to be eligible for a SNF game unless flexed.

Cincinatti(1)
Pittsburgh
Washington(2)
@Dallas, New York Giants
Minnesota(1)
@Green Bay
Houston(1)
Kansas City
Dallas(3)
@Green Bay, Washington, @New York Giants
*Because Romo was hurt and not playing most of the year the cowboys will get away with a 4-12 record and get their usual 3 SNFs.

New York Giants(2)
Dallas, @Washington
Philadelphia(0)
none
*maybe Philadelphia plays Washington on SNF instead of NYG. Philadelphia and Washington have not played on NBC SNF yet.

Indianapolis(2)
@Denver(opener prediction), Pittsburgh
New York Jets(1)
@New England
Atlanta(1)
Green Bay
New Orleans(1)
Seattle

8-8 Buffalo does not get a SNF, as well as Tampa Bay(6-10 didn't have one for 10-6 in 11), Chicago(6-10), Detroit(7-9, didn't have any for non-playoff years), San Francisco(5-11), LA(yet to become .500 so far, 7-9), Miami(6-10), Baltimore(5-11), Cleveland(3-13 and when have they?), Jacksonville(5-11), Tennessee(3-13), Oakland(7-9), and San Diego(4-12).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule isn't out for two months I know but most of the games for SNF are already pre-determined in NBC's mind.

Likely because of the last season, the first team on the list will be Carolina.
Carolina(2)
@Denver, @seattle
Denver(3)
Carolina, Indianapolis(opener prediction), @Kansas City
*NE and Denver played SNF last season and usually play every other year on it

Arizona(2)
Seattle, New England
New England(3)
@Arizona, @Pittsburgh, New York Jets(Thanksgiving)
Kansas City(2)
@
Houston, Denver
Seattle(3)
@Arizona, Carolina, @New Orleans
Green Bay(3)
Dallas, Minnesota, @Atlanta
Pittsburgh(3)
New England, @Indianapolis(do over with Luck starting), @Cincinatti
*due to a 5-11 record, Baltimore is not going to be eligible for a SNF game unless flexed.

Cincinatti(1)
Pittsburgh
Washington(2)
@Dallas, New York Giants
Minnesota(1)
@Green Bay
Houston(1)
Kansas City
Dallas(3)
@Green Bay, Washington, @New York Giants
*Because Romo was hurt and not playing most of the year the cowboys will get away with a 4-12 record and get their usual 3 SNFs.

New York Giants(2)
Dallas, @Washington
Philadelphia(0)
none
*maybe Philadelphia plays Washington on SNF instead of NYG. Philadelphia and Washington have not played on NBC SNF yet.

Indianapolis(2)
@Denver(opener prediction), Pittsburgh
New York Jets(1)
@New England
Atlanta(1)
Green Bay
New Orleans(1)
Seattle

8-8 Buffalo does not get a SNF, as well as Tampa Bay(6-10 didn't have one for 10-6 in 11), Chicago(6-10), Detroit(7-9, didn't have any for non-playoff years), San Francisco(5-11), LA(yet to become .500 so far, 7-9), Miami(6-10), Baltimore(5-11), Cleveland(3-13 and when have they?), Jacksonville(5-11), Tennessee(3-13), Oakland(7-9), and San Diego(4-12).

For Seattle, I can def see Carolina and AZ on SNF. I think NO would be a good match up but I think the network would go with Sea@NE for the SB rematch angle.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only candidates for Seattle's SNF matchups are Carolina, Arizona, Green Bay, or New England. I bet 2 or 3 of those games make SNF while 1 is moved to MNF.

Dallas is going to get 3 or 4 games at least just because the cowboys have a huge market..

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Seattle, I can def see Carolina and AZ on SNF. I think NO would be a good match up but I think the network would go with Sea@NE for the SB rematch angle.

Denver/Seattle was not SNF two year ago. And NE is definitely getting jets(they won 10 games, which is good enough for one SNF) and Pittsburgh will have to play them because of ravens. Pittsburgh hardly plays NFC matchups that could be showcased on Fox or CBS(Dallas and NYG will get that attention) and Philadelphia is not appealing enough. Washington's getting two division games and are not eligible for 3 because of past recent history). NFC East has the most division games scheduled every year. Maybe Arizona plays NO and Seattle plays NE. NBC is not gonna want saints though on the road because of their current team. They are 8-0 at home on there and 2-4 on the road.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only candidates for Seattle's SNF matchups are Carolina, Arizona, Green Bay, or New England. I bet 2 or 3 of those games make SNF while 1 is moved to MNF.

Dallas is going to get 3 or 4 games at least just because the cowboys have a huge market..

Dallas went 12-4 and went to NO last year for SNF and who plays for Seattle? Jimmy Graham. Saints don't have Dallas on the schedule and with so many SNF juggernauts not eligible for one(5 wins or less for Baltimore, SD, SF) and the fact they are the most appealing 7-9 team over Philadelphia and Detroit they're going to get at least one. And that, Den, and KC are their only SNF worthy options. If KC, I can see Houston getting nothing since Indy will be a TNF game likely(they usually do divisions and that's the most appealing for CBS/NBC). Maybe it's this Carolina gets Arizona over Denver and NO gets Denver over Seattle and Seattle gets NE over NO. Carolina has not had a Fox GOTW however in the other years after they went 11-5 or better not even after their last sb. It could end up being MNF over Arizona which I have atm. The Fox 8th slot goes to Philadelphia@Dallas or Washington@Arizona in that scenario. The latter I have being the CBS cross-scheduleed game.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind expect the first game will be rematch of the Super Bowl or the Rams first home game.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit(7-9, didn't have any for non-playoff years),

That's just flipping great, no love for the Lions. Again teams with worse records get prime time games. It probably means the Lions are scripted for having another losing season in 2016. Rather than fire Caldwell and start fresh with a new HC. We'll get another year of Caldwell with an attitude blowing the season and getting fired because the fan base has already called for the axe. To teach the fan base another lesson we have to wait until 2017 for a new HC with a new philosophy and new scheme and have the wrong personnel on the team. The Lions fan base is stuck in an endless cycle of BS.

Attachments

• sad-face-psd78749.png
    sad-face-psd78749.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 24

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just flipping great, no love for the Lions. Again teams with worse records get prime time games. It probably means the Lions are scripted for having another losing season in 2016. Rather than fire Caldwell and start fresh with a new HC. We'll get another year of Caldwell with an attitude blowing the season and getting fired because the fan base has already called for the axe. To teach the fan base another lesson we have to wait until 2017 for a new HC with a new philosophy and new scheme and have the wrong personnel on the team. The Lions fan base is stuck in an endless cycle of BS.

Win some games early on and you will get a flex one. I mean when the lions were a playoff team they had only 1 SNF game. Cincinatti gets just one every year despite making playoffs four straight years. They have yet to win a playoff game. You have to show something in the playoffs also to warrant two. Saints have same record. But when they make playoffs they get two games. Lions did get two in 2012 but neither game was picked for them, but for the two teams they played(GB and SF). GB's usually played one NBC division game a year and SF didn't have many options for a second SNF and while SNF displays high profile matchups, they also have to air most of the ones CBS or Fox don't want. I think the non-handshake was what put Detroit ahead of Chicago(who could have easily gotten 2) for that second one.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind expect the first game will be rematch of the Super Bowl or the Rams first home game.

The rams have not had a SNF since week 17 in 2010 when they were playing for the division title. NBC hasn't given them a SNF game with all of their other 7-9 records. Why would they get one now just because they're playing in LA? I mean it's a big market but I'm not sure NBC is gonna give them a free pass because of that or Gurley. I think LA can open on MNF in the second game.

It's possible Carolina could be it, but there's hasn't been a interconference opener since 07. And there's a pattern
08-Division(NYG-Was)
09-First place(Pit-Ten)
10-First place(NO-Min)
11-Other Division(GB-NO)
12-Division(NYG-Dal)
13-First place(Bal-Den)
14-First place(Sea-GB)
15-First place(NE-Pit)

Tells me it would be first place again with NE or the other division with Indy or Houston. Houston doesn't have enough credit for a opener. Indy has a argument and NE as I said is likely not going to be SNF this year.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying, but again the first football back in Los Angeles in front of a sell out game, it will get a lot of interest.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver/Seattle was not SNF two year ago. And NE is definitely getting jets(they won 10 games, which is good enough for one SNF) and Pittsburgh will have to play them because of ravens. Pittsburgh hardly plays NFC matchups that could be showcased on Fox or CBS(Dallas and NYG will get that attention) and Philadelphia is not appealing enough. Washington's getting two division games and are not eligible for 3 because of past recent history). NFC East has the most division games scheduled every year. Maybe Arizona plays NO and Seattle plays NE. NBC is not gonna want saints though on the road because of their current team. They are 8-0 at home on there and 2-4 on the road.

I could see that happening too. They're all good match ups on paper.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're probably on to something with the Chiefs' SNF opponents. I would not be surprised if Denver vs KC is the opener at all either- it'd make a lot of sense.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying, but again the first football back in Los Angeles in front of a sell out game, it will get a lot of interest.
Here are LA's snf possibilities
Seattle(not likely)
Arizona(possible)
Carolina
Atlanta(I see them playing GB because NBC has always scheduled it when they could)
Miami(6-10, no)
Buffalo(8-8, and haven't made playoffs in 23 years, no)

They are already playing gmen in London.

Let's say they play Arizona and then that could screw NO out of a game for a team who had the same record and a crappier offense. NBC is all about prestige for SNF package. The other option is Carolina, which then likely means Seattle gets NO and NE and Denver gets one less and Arizona is left with 1 unless they play NE too. Pittsburgh then gets one less game. Should be interesting how NBC decides it. Right now it's a six team block with Denver, Carolina, NO, Seattle, Arizona, and NE.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA will get at least 1 prime time game, whether it is SNF or MNF. Thursdays don't count, lol.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see them putting the Saints on against Carolina or Denver instead of Seattle

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East coast game will get good viewer participation from both coasts.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East coast game will get good viewer participation from both coasts.

I could see Sea/NE match up being scheduled in the middle of the season to rehash SB49 and if both teams have strong records going in, NBC can also use this has a possible SB51 match up to talk about.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found out(I should have known) about the 10 year anniversary of the dome re-opening falls on the 25th of September, a Sunday.

Could saints host the falcons on SNF? I am doubtful about it because division games in the NFC South don't happen on SNF unless flexed. It hasn't even happened on MNF since 2011 and I'm thinking NFL is behind that(saints a were 5-0 on it vs falcons).

Bskballer, I have us playing Carolina on TNF.

Ultimately I decided NO at Arizona. Because Arizona at Carolina imo has no appeal, and that will have to settle for MNF because FOX is not airing it for a double header and if Seattle has to play NE on SNF and Carolina has to play Denver, NO gets Arizona. Arizona had only 1 the last two years but 13-3 record and getting to NFC title game should qualify for one more.

Now if for some reason NO plays Atlanta, that means GB has to play someone else instead of Atlanta and I'm thinking it's Philadelphia or Detroit. And I'm then thinking Arizona has to play NE under this scenario or stay at 1 game because of the poor showing in the NFCCG. NE sacrifices Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh just has two games(they did have just a 10-6 record) for SNF if Arizona plays NE.