• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SNF - Broncos vs Raiders for first place

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He averaged the same yards as the punter on the other side .
What does that have to do with the way the
Not trying to bitch too much, but I just watched part of the game again and holy crap does Von get held like every other play.

Our DL was getting absolutely mauled last night. Crick was embarrassing, and Sly was pushed left to right like a girl.

Tackling was horrid. I think we had about 15 missed tackles, and the lapses in coverage were at the worst times.

We never had a chance in this game really, and I hate to say it, but Derek Carr is the friggin' truth. Kid is smart and can make all the throws. Hate to say it, but the Raiders are back.
what's funny is even being dominated maybe a 1 point game had Denver made 2 catches
The first manny's pulls in a catch for a TD and ward picks off Carr. Would have been a minimu 11 points swing. That's how Denver normally wins
One play by each side

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr is a good enough qb to get his receivers the ball in places that only they can get it and throw them open. He is talented enough to find a match up and keep going back to the well to take advantage of it. Something we do not have currently.
Yep and his wrs get separation early in their routes which really helps him also. He's the real deal no doubt and Raiders have a very good future working there. Not so sure Denver has their future Qb on roster yet unfortunately.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it has to do with game time game time condition's CEH ...if our punter sucks a game I see what went on the other side ...

Crick won the SD game he also was never ever suppose to be the starter . He was not going to be in the first 2 downs he will be here next year but not for starter he is minimal at that but people need to understand what is ...

I am still proud of our team ... Kubiak I am so proud of as well .. He said missed tackles is the key ..I will agree .