• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smith trade , what we actually gave up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that were true then no other team would have won a SB outside of Green Bay.
luke mccown has been luke mccown everywher he has been , colt mccot has been colt mccoy everywhere he has been , steve deberg was steve deberg everywhere he went , norm snead was norm snead everywhere he went

i am sure you know what an inducator is . and i am sure you know what that actually means and the ramifications of that word

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again i put up my point of view and so far nobody has put up any real facts to dispute what i put down on paper

i get a bunch of excuses or BS , if you support the trade back it up with facts

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its pretty clear Andy Reid knows more than Bruce Allen. Especially about quarterbacks.

That has a lot of truth, and Andy was fortunate to have only (3) franchise QB’s in his 19 years as HC to help him win a lot of football games …And one of those three QB’s is Alex Smith.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again i put up my point of view and so far nobody has put up any real facts to dispute what i put down on paper

i get a bunch of excuses or BS , if you support the trade back it up with facts

Deep breath dad, thank goodness baseball season is just around the corner.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually dad, no BS...it's true. Spring training started today with a lot of teams pitchers and catchers reporting.
if all you can bring is spring training to the debate table then simply scroll through

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no, historical search will tell you that almost every long term NFL ownership evolves from some degree of meddling to learning how to take that step back and trust the professionals that are hired to do the job. Granted some, as is the case with our team, take longer than others to get there. The Browns ownership appears, and I used that term advisedly, to have come to that point. The hiring of John Dorsey and the moves that he's already made in their front office is impressive, especially since he's, in one way or the other removed former ownership hires and restocked with men that fit his agenda. His goal for the 2018 season is making the playoffs, although it's unlikely that they get there this year, you don't set goals like that unless you also plan to build a team capable of meeting those goals. Now about that "meddling moron," his name is Jimmy Haslam III, I know that his history garners skepticism and his word means nothing in Cleveland, this is why I used the word "appears" earlier. We will see!!

yeah we will see if Haslam fires Dorsey after 2 seasons with the team starting to turn the corner and the culture beginning to change...

is there any team with a more bleak future then the Redskins have with Snyder?

The bengals? dolphins maybe? chargers?

Even those 3 teams have a better future outlook then the skins.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ours
Actually no, historical search will tell you that almost every long term NFL ownership evolves from some degree of meddling to learning how to take that step back and trust the professionals that are hired to do the job. Granted some, as is the case with our team, take longer than others to get there. The Browns ownership appears, and I used that term advisedly, to have come to that point. The hiring of John Dorsey and the moves that he's already made in their front office is impressive, especially since he's, in one way or the other removed former ownership hires and restocked with men that fit his agenda. His goal for the 2018 season is making the playoffs, although it's unlikely that they get there this year, you don't set goals like that unless you also plan to build a team capable of meeting those goals. Now about that "meddling moron," his name is Jimmy Haslam III, I know that his history garners skepticism and his word means nothing in Cleveland, this is why I used the word "appears" earlier. We will see!!

Woah woah woah I gotta stop you right there. Dorsey gotta handed everything he needed to turn the browns around by the last front office. He may "turn them around" but if he did it'l be because they made it incredibly easy for him to do so. He's done nothing good really since being hired and if I were a browns fan I think I'd be a little concerned with him.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ours

Woah woah woah I gotta stop you right there. Dorsey gotta handed everything he needed to turn the browns around by the last front office. He may "turn them around" but if he did it'l be because they made it incredibly easy for him to do so. He's done nothing good really since being hired and if I were a browns fan I think I'd be a little concerned with him.

sorta like bryan colangelo running the 76ers huh

and boy has he been fucking up Hinkies work already with trading up for Fultz

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I keep thinking that lol. It's the same thing.

man would i love that lottery pick next year and D. Fox, Tatum, or Dennis Smith

Donovan Mitchell in extreme hindsight but he came out of left field to everybody but the purest of fans.