• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

smallest enrollment school to win a bcs title in your conference

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect that Miami is an institution with less enrollment than most schools. That means nothing as football is a money maker and has been for many years. Florida Gulf Coast is really small and they sent their basketball team to the sweat 16; something the powerhouse Miami could not do. It's not about enrollment; it's about programs.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect that Miami is an institution with less enrollment than most schools. That means nothing as football is a money maker and has been for many years. Florida Gulf Coast is really small and they sent their basketball team to the sweat 16; something the powerhouse Miami could not do. It's not about enrollment; it's about programs.

it's a lot easier to be a really small school and field a top notch basketball team than football team. there are a variety of reasons for it, one being that 1 or 2 great players can make a basketball team top level at the college level. this really isn't true in college football.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Butler's been to 2 National Titles with very small enrollment numbers.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your first and only florida cup. We have a few extra laying around you can borrow if youd like to make a set.:ss:

Umm incorrect. Well we would have more if you if and Miami fuckers would play more.

Last edited by a moderator:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive never had a rebuttal that restated my point.

Also, bball was not the topic, unless theres a bcs championship over thar.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any year a team goes 2-0 they should get
the florida cup regardless if the other 2 play each other

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any year a team goes 2-0 they should get
the florida cup regardless if the other 2 play each other

Fsu would have the only shot. UF wont schedule the canes, and theyd drop fsu too if they were not a public state school.