• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack talk thread.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll check in with you around 6:30. As I recall, you were running your head quite a bit before the game in Seattle last season. How did that work out?

Well we were 1 yard from a Super Bowl trophy. How did your super bowl in Seattle work out? Did the NFL give America's team a participation trophy for that cool regular season win?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here for humble pie, congrats to the Seahawks on the win. Proud of my squad. I do see why your fan base is always complaining about your OC. Some puzzling play calls for sure

UK, this is "maybe" the 1st time I agree with you, it is easy to do NOW that the COWGIRLS are out of the playoffs. Sucks huh....Huh...lol. Sorry That I OVER Exposed, but, lol cowgirl faNS,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK, this is "maybe" the 1st time I agree with you, it is easy to do NOW that the COWGIRLS are out of the playoffs. Sucks huh....Huh...lol. Sorry That I OVER Exposed, but, lol cowgirl faNS,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY.
Proud of that win, are ya? Season is over more both of us my friend, you just can't see it yet

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! calling it after 8 games RU UK? Thanks for the clue on your insight abilities.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darn, you won't be here?
No. I'm not hanging out on the internet when the games are on. I usually have friends over to the house when the games are on the road, or at the minimum I'm watching with my son -- our weekend routine = golf saturday morning and then watch NFL together on Sunday. And if it's a home game, I'm at the game.

As far as yesterday's game, there was dome but no doom.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I'm not hanging out on the internet when the games are on. I usually have friends over to the house when the games are on the road, or at the minimum I'm watching with my son -- our weekend routine = golf saturday morning and then watch NFL together on Sunday. And if it's a home game, I'm at the game.

As far as yesterday's game, there was dome but no doom.

Do doom for sure. But the refs sure did help out the Seahawks. That spelled doom for the Cowboys.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do doom for sure. But the refs sure did help out the Seahawks. That spelled doom for the Cowboys.
Forgive me if I don't shed a tear about refs. McFadden and Cassel both had fumbles overturned that led directly to points on the board for you and points off the board for us. There were bad calls on both sides, none all that eggregious in the grand scheme of things.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if I don't shed a tear about refs. McFadden and Cassel both had fumbles overturned that led directly to points on the board for you and points off the board for us. There were bad calls on both sides, none all that eggregious in the grand scheme of things.

McFadden didn't have control of the ball and didn't take two steps. No fumble.
Cassels was throwing the ball and his arm was moving forward. No fumble.

Willson cleary didn't cross the goal line. No TD (but it might have been punched in on next play)
Seahawks had too many men on field on one of Bailey's FG trys.....should have been automatic first down in the red zone.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willson cleary didn't cross the goal line. No TD (but it might have been punched in on next play)
Seahawks had too many men on field on one of Bailey's FG trys.....should have been automatic first down in the red zone.

That's just the assumption that the ball is snapped before Seattle gets off the field, which there's no guarantee that the snap would have come in time. Yes, the refs goofed on the time out issue, but since there was no indication that the snap was going to come before the player got off (he was between the numbers and the sideline) it ended up as just a reset and didn't affect the Cowboys negatively. I wish the refs hadn't made that mistake, but hey, both sides can complain about the refs. Maybe the NFL should make it a penalty to call a timeout coming out of your own time out (10 yards?), but until they do, it's just an unfortunate situation.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McFadden didn't have control of the ball and didn't take two steps. No fumble.
Cassels was throwing the ball and his arm was moving forward. No fumble.

No surprise -- you see it the Dallas way in all cases even though every original call was 180 off.

McFadden clearly fumbled. He was even transferring the ball to his left hand when he lost it. That was as bad as the Stanford-WSU non-fumble call on McCaffrey.

I expected the Cassel fumble to get overturned. It was awfully close, but it sure seemed like the ball came out before his arm started forward. The trend is to give huge benefit of the doubt to the QB in that situation, so again I wasn't surprised at all it was flipped but if that's not a fumble then every QB coach in the league should tell their players if they lose the ball just make a throwing motion any time after and maybe it'll be incomplete.

Willson was stopped 1 inch short, so ok go ahead and give us the ball 1st & goal at the 1 inch line. The only thing it changes is someone's fantasy score.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.jpg

Looks like we're just not ruthless enough, here.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, here comes Blaine Gabbert coming at you guys in two weeks. You guys, scared??? Just kidding. I just want to get some outside perspective. Here in Niner Land, everyone thinks he's the Second Coming.