• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slipping through the Cracks today

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh good for Odell getting a 1 year cash deal but the ravens were fleeced IMO. I’m just glad Jerry did not take the bait Odell was chumming with
I wish him well but He is not worth 1/2 that IMO and I hope he proves me wrong
I don't wish him well. I can't stand the guy. There are a handful of players I wish zero success for. (I am not talking injuries cause I don't like that shit at all). Fuck him.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wish him well. I can't stand the guy. There are a handful of players I wish zero success for. (I am not talking injuries cause I don't like that shit at all). Fuck him.
tell us how you really feel ;)

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone forgot to tell the Ravens that free agency was occurring in the NFL this year and then this signing happened.

Don't understand this at all, I guess it's to try and appease Lamar and make him play out the franchise tag before he blows his knee out at some point.

Odell is done in the NFL. $18M for that? And you couldn't pay Powers? lol... baffling move by the Ravens. Again, I think they forgot there was a football offseason.

Yeah, i'm not really accustomed to seeing the ravens do dumb shit in free agency, this is clearly a knee-jerk response to the pressure they're feeling from their situation with Lamar. I'm willing to bet that Odell won't last the full season in Baltimore; either he'll get hurt again, or he'll get in his feelings because he's not getting the ball as much as he assumed he would, and he and his sweet ol' daddy will make noise in the Baltimore media, thus forcing the Ravens to kick his ass to the curb.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to bet that Odell won't last the full season in Baltimore; either he'll get hurt again, or he'll get in his feelings because he's not getting the ball as much as he assumed he would

This right here is why it's so much questioning. Does he not know who the Ravens are!? He's barely going to touch the football.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure a 1-year contract could ever win that award.

There's a lot wrapped up in this deal that really has nothing to do with what numbers OBJ puts up this year.
He is on the team for one year, but will count 11 million against the cap next year and 3 million against the cap for 2 years after that. Contract has 4 years of impact to overpay for 1 year.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i'm not really accustomed to seeing the ravens do dumb shit in free agency, this is clearly a knee-jerk response to the pressure they're feeling from their situation with Lamar. I'm willing to bet that Odell won't last the full season in Baltimore; either he'll get hurt again, or he'll get in his feelings because he's not getting the ball as much as he assumed he would, and he and his sweet ol' daddy will make noise in the Baltimore media, thus forcing the Ravens to kick his ass to the curb.
It's too bad this didn't work out. How did the Ravens do this year? Not having to watch any games will definitely clear up some free time for me.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here is why it's so much questioning. Does he not know who the Ravens are!? He's barely going to touch the football.
Well...Brown did have 91 catches on 146 targets in 2021. I wouldn't say that's barely touching the ball.

It would be a fair assumption the Ravens' #2 and #3 WRs will barely touch the ball.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little steep imo for him... Could be a good signing

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Brown did have 91 catches on 146 targets in 2021. I wouldn't say that's barely touching the ball.

It would be a fair assumption the Ravens' #2 and #3 WRs will barely touch the ball.

So are you implying OBJ is y'all new #1!?

:pound: