• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Show To Kick Off Seahawks Vs. Packers

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9.4 Free Soundgarden/Pharrell Williams Show To Kick Off Seahawks Vs. Packers

The NFL is making a very big deal of the season opener between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field in Seattle on September 4th. And that they should! We’re the freakin’ champs, man!
The NFL kicks off its 95th season with a huge preshow at 4:30 PM our time on that Thursday with Grammy Award-winning singer, song-writer and producer Pharrell Williams (‘Happy’). Seattle-natives and Grammy Award-winning band Soundgarden open for him and both will perform live outside of CenturyLink Field in Seattle before the game.
Simulcast coverage of the 60-minute pregame show from Seattle will air from 4:30 – 5:30 PM PT on NBC and NFL Network. The live pregame broadcast also will be available via NFL Mobile from Verizon.
This is the 13th consecutive Kickoff celebration to start the season and the 10th time the NFL has saluted the Super Bowl champions with the opening game in their stadium on a Thursday in primetime.
We will have more details on exact location and how to see this free show (and get on TV) before the Hawks kick the Packers butts, shortly!
-Lee Callahan, Jack Seattle

9.4 Free Soundgarden/Pharrell Williams Show To Kick Off Seahawks Vs. Packers « Jack Seattle FM

Last edited by a moderator:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, The Network will highlight the ending of the game 2 years old. The Tate reception, RATHER than highlighting the great season of last year.

I'm positive the so called "failed Mary" will be their lead story. It's a shame, but it's gonna happen.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no i didn't think about that :pound:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea they always open the season with good entertainment. When the Packers opened against the Saints a few years back I was at that game and they 3 bands as well.

They had Kid Rock, Lady Antebellum, and Maroon 5

I have a daughter who lives in Seattle and will be out to visit and go to the game again. We went to that last one a few years back sad to say ha ha. It will be nice to see how they set up the entertainment and such.

I just hope the Packers running game will be improved over the last trip out to Seattle and the defense should be improved and with week 1 there should be a few surprises on just how they will be using Peppers and Matthews and how they will be moving them around.

I look forward to the trip out. It is a nice place to visit