• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the SEC trade Mizzou for another school?

Should the SEC drop Missouri?

• Yes

• No

• Dill pickle potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my point is those students felt aggrieved, and it's most likely been going on for years if not decades. These current students decided to do something about it.

I will always support getting off your ass and standing up for something you believe in as long as its not malicious.

We can debate whether you believe they have a legit gripe or not.......but then again, since I don't go to Mizzou, have ever been, or plan to ever go, I really don't care all that much. Doesn't affect me. What happened, happened......how people respond is the only question. Looks like the administration hasn't responded well.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right will never listen. Trump just admitted treason and they look the other way

There is talk he's been served with a sealed indictment. Not his surrogates.....Trump himself.

If this is true I wonder what it will take for his supporters to see reason.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accidentally voted no but yeah they should drop Missouri. Don't know why they added them in the 1st place.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody fucking wants Oregon don't worry
that was the stupidest comment on here I have ever read. It makes no sense to the narrative of this thread. everyone in here is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the title of this thread keeps saying to me when I look at it..... "Should the SEC turn Missouri into a Trade School"

I keep thinking..... "YES"

WTF is that

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked yes! We'll give a Baylor for yer Mizzou. Not trying to swindle you or anything, and the whole "only need one school per state (except Alabama) line notwithstanding.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more kids are going to juco in Missouri because of the A+ program that pays the tuition if the student qualifies

There are several reasons for enrollment being down. One of them being all the racial shit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked yes! We'll give a Baylor for yer Mizzou. Not trying to swindle you or anything, and the whole "only need one school per state (except Alabama) line notwithstanding.

Isn't Wacko like it's own state?

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media way overplayed that very minor crap that went on at Mizzou. Its funny how you believe everything you see through the media, when you want to believe it. Media is all about ratings....so they will sensationalize it to get people to want to watch and comment on social media. Its why Faux News is so popular

As for donations.....

Mizzou Athletics Receives Record Ninth, Seven-Figure Gift for Football Facility

Enrollment is down for many reasons....and yes the overblown media caused a lot of it. Negative press is a powerful tool for those who want to sell their agenda. It also has to do with high tuition, the ability to go to other nearby Universities and Colleges for way less money.

Mizzou also had record enrollment in 2014...so you can only go down from there. Colleges enrollment is typically up and down. MU News Bureau | MU News Bureau

Mizzou is so bad....they just landed the #1 basketball recruit in the nation in basketball. A family that is from Columbia and has 2 daughters already on the women's team as well. Jontay has committed to Mizzou as well. Seems like they love Mizzou just fine.

Jamal Brooks 3 star LB recruit from Alabama can't wait to get to Mizzou and loves to recruit on Twitter to get guys to Mizzou.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take WVU. Tennessee/ WVU could have a contest about fans who do stupid shit in victory or loss.

You misspelled Alabama.

harvey-updyke.jpg

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should make a Super Conference . The Big 12 and the Big 10 combine and split into 4 divisions
With 2 division playoff games and a BIG Championship game.