• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Oakland Raiders Take Teddy Bridgewater in the First Round of the NFL Draft

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bridgewater is the best QB coming out this year. I'd take Carr over Manzel any day.
Manzel got hurt in every game I watched him play this year. How does that transition to the NFL? Not very well. He's going to get killed there , if he continues the same shit he did in college.
I think Teddy would do your franchise proud.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Bears fan.. Teddy B COULD be the face of the franchise for the next 10 years!! He has everything you want in a QB.. btw you guys got a VERY good player in Houston!!

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Bears fan.. Teddy B COULD be the face of the franchise for the next 10 years!! He has everything you want in a QB.. btw you guys got a VERY good player in Houston!!

:lol: Really came here looking for some fallout from losing Houston.
I never get a chance to see you guys play.
Couldn't pass up the QB Q. Love Teddy.
Thanks for the reply . He's got big shoes to fill since we released Peppers. But the cap is what makes the NFL interesting in the off season.
Thanks again.:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like Tuck and Woodley have played with very good SB MVP QBs, and Smith has played with PRO-Bowl QB Schaub.. So it makes you wonder what Reggie told these guys what we are going to do at QB??
Those guys are about Winning, and they know that it takes a QB to WIN!! That's one of the first things a player asks, what ya got at QB?? things that make you go HMMMMMM!!