• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Final Four be broadcast by a Major Network?

Should the Final 4 be broadcast over the air?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is, it is inconsequential which station I have to tune the TV to to see the game. It is the CBS announcers on the station I am watching.

The national cable station they are on is broadcasting in Hi-Def.

If it was only in 4:3 low def digital, it would matter.

I could see someone who does not have cable/satellite caring because they would not be able to see the game. Otherwise, I don't see why one would care.

If you don't think that's a valid viewpoint, that is fine, but until they throw me out, I think I'll stick around.

That was addressed in the OP. "It's not an issue for me, but not everyone has cable. Some by choice, some because they're poor."

I didn't ask if it was an issue for peeps.

You really are quite the simpleton, huh?

How many posts do you now have about an issue you don't care about? LMAO

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was addressed in the OP. "It's not an issue for me, but not everyone has cable. Some by choice, some because they're poor."

I didn't ask if it was an issue for peeps.

You really are quite the simpleton, huh?

How many posts do you now have about an issue you don't care about? LMAO

I need to find smaller words to explain my position.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to find smaller words to explain my position.

You have no position in terms of the poll, Ctwerp.

Nobody cares that it doesn't affect you. It doesn't affect me either or most here that have voted.

The poll is about the principal of whether or not the FF should be available for free.

Do you have an answer for that?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no position in terms of the poll, Ctwerp.

Nobody cares that it doesn't affect you. It doesn't affect me either or most here that have voted.

The poll is about the principal of whether or not the FF should be available for free.

Do you have an answer for that?

Asked and answered

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not caring is a perfectly legitimate view for this poll...

It certainly makes more sense than "no, they should keep it off major over the air networks".

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked and answered

Right.

You don't care, and you're the only one who feels that you "don't care" is somehow significant.

I would have voted "I don't care." It would give you, the OP, a much better gauge of whether people think it is significant.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It certainly makes more sense than "no, they should keep it off major over the air networks".

I wouldn't expect you to get it either.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is "you should be forced to have cable to be a part of it" really a legitimate view? That's what no means. Realistically, anyone who voted no is really more likely to not care.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure it's a legitimate view. "I don't care" is a legitimate view for any question. That doesn't mean it is something that the OP is interested in quantifying.

If it had been me that started the poll, my response to Captain Apathy would have been "I don't care" because based on the way the poll was constructed he has no interest in finding out who doesn't care.

In other words, I don't care that you don't care. I see your "not caring" and raise you a "couldn't care less"

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the point is "no" is not a legitimate view. There is no intelligent viewpoint that can be argued where you state that it should be kept off of the air.

You can state it makes more financial sense to do so, but that falls under "I don't care."

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the point is "no" is not a legitimate view. There is no intelligent viewpoint that can be argued where you state that it should be kept off of the air.

You can state it makes more financial sense to do so, but that falls under "I don't care."

False.

"No" means it should only be available to those that pay extra by some means. Whether they have cable, satellite, or go to the bar and spend money on drinks/snacks to watch it.

If you want to be a further douche, going to a buddy's place to watch it is not an option because it's still someone who's paying for it, unless he's charging you for drinks food, or cover.

"I don't care" is just that, and I don't care if you don't care. Thus the reason the option was omitted.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now, but JDM's giving Ctwerp a reach-around.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell didn't they have Ernie Kenny and Charles?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False.

"No" means it should only be available to those that pay extra by some means. Whether they have cable, satellite, or go to the bar and spend money on drinks/snacks to watch it.

If you want to be a further douche, going to a buddy's place to watch it is not an option because it's still someone who's paying for it, unless he's charging you for drinks food, or cover.

"I don't care" is just that, and I don't care if you don't care. Thus the reason the option was omitted.

That is a hilariously absurd viewpoint. No intelligent person has that viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.