• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Houston blow it up in the offseason?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying Howard is an innocent victim, but I do think it is crazy that more people seem to blame Dwight than Harden. If Harden were a better leader and had his priorities in the right place, the entire dynamic would be different. Harden seems more interested in his personal stat line than he is in winning.
My problem with Howard is the fact he doesn't give full effort the entire game. He basically plays 2 quarters-not always consecutively either. Also, he's never really worked on correcting his habits, such as setting terrible screens and letting his bad sportsmanship cloud his better judgement. The fact he's pretty much said there are no areas where his game could improve speaks volumes.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with Howard is the fact he doesn't give full effort the entire game. He basically plays 2 quarters-not always consecutively either. Also, he's never really worked on correcting his habits, such as setting terrible screens and letting his bad sportsmanship cloud his better judgement. The fact he's pretty much said there are no areas where his game could improve speaks volumes.

I agree. He certainly is no winner. I place the blame about 65% on Harden though, because I think Howard might play harder if he felt more involved. Still though, it is very difficult to defend Howard's actions over the years.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He certainly is no winner. I place the blame about 65% on Harden though, because I think Howard might play harder if he felt more involved. Still though, it is very difficult to defend Howard's actions over the years.
It interesting how these two could have similar areas where improvement is badly needed but be such different type of players.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already blew it up, the instant they brought 2 non-team players in.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think they need to spend to get another star, one that is proven & can be the leader that will get them over the hump. Harden would be a complimentary 1b IMO.

Problem is getting Howard and Harden to allow themselves to be led.