• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman was Mic'ed up

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all those saying he was taunting Crabtree when he patted him on the ass and said good game then Crabapples shoves him in the face will be eating their words LMAO. Respect, Crabtree was a true punk and showed disrespect and so was disrespected right back.

The emotions of the game were still at full boil so i understand all the heated exchange but for all those wannabe 49er fans, eat crow once again lol. They will be airing it on NFL Network in a day or two. Enjoy.

:lol:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have offered his hand to say good game, but right after a game ending pick is basically the NFL version of trolling. No better than Skip Bayless in my opinion. That was not a "good at life" moment. That was, I have carried this chip on my shoulder and I am going to attempt to provoke a reaction from you by feigning sportsmanship after a tough play.

He trolled, there was definitely a fish on, he caught a whale and told the world about it. Then tried to claim higher ground by saying everyone needs to ask Crabtree what he said to him. Come on Sherm, just immature.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See i don't see it that way. I was in a game where we scored with 5 seconds left and i and my team mates shook the other teams hand before we left the field and the kicking team came on. I guess we all were trolling because heck we still had to kick off. But no we knew we would just onside kick it to end the game because the clock runs as soon as the ball is touched. The difference is they shook our hands back and said good game. How come highschool kids can act like grown men but grown men cant?

Well for one i guess the games mean a LOT LOT MORE, and for another this team has been disrespected pretty much for 35+ years. From a true fan of the game it might have been best for Sherman to stay away from Crabtree but his hand was held out in friendship and the words good game were said. a real man would have taken that hand and shook it. Be the bigger man and show respect back. If it was a trolling attempt then shaking his hand would have been the best come back. Instead he shoves him in the face which just triggered more antics.

the Choking thing Sherman did was uncalled for and i don't like it but what he did before then i have no problems with it. His interview i have no problems with it because it was seconds after they had won and EVERYONE was screaming on the field. As humans we are tied to our emotions. Like it or not we are run and controlled by them.

All i am saying is this all means diddly to me in the grand scheme of things. If you understand human emotions and reactions and are intelligent enough to put them into that moment of time you would also have no problems with what happen. We are only human.

The Racial slurs that came from the back lash of all this was MUCH MUCH worse. I mean when will people forget about skin color or ethnic background. This is the true story of all this. Racism showed its ugly head in a world where we all are just brothers. Until we learn to forget our differences and work together things will never change. This is the true casualty of all this.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard it airs 9 pm on Wednesday. Didnt see if that Eastern or Pacific time. But man I cant wait to watch it.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of it is the Harbaugh factor in my opinion. Harbaugh sabotaged Sherman's draft by berating him to anyone who'd listen. You can google it if you'd like. When the draft came 32 DB's were taken ahead of Sherman. As a result I think anytime Sherman gets an opportunity to rub Harbaugh's nose in shit he will go for it. It doesn't make it right but I think its part of the story.