• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Speaks On Pro Trump Mob

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They think there is election fraud. They do not want votes confirmed that were not legally earned. I guess you missed that part, I can pull out the big crayons for you if that helps.

You may be ok with the looting and destroying many businesses, but most of us are not.

And how did those beliefs get into their brain?

You read BS you get BS

Personally I think the election fraud theme is just a means to an end for you know who and has been refutiated in the real world many times.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One was shot through a door into the chambers, protecting a group of people who regularly send 18 year olds to die in endless wars. The woman shot was one of those people they sent to war. I guess war didn’t do the job. If the roles were reversed, the media would be singing a much different tune. The elections in 2016 and 2020 really proved political tribalists to be complete hypocrites.
Yep, and I am not one of them.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They think there is election fraud. They do not want votes confirmed that were not legally earned. I guess you missed that part, I can pull out the big crayons for you if that helps.

You may be ok with the looting and destroying many businesses, but most of us are not.

Refuted many times in the real world.

No one is going to overturn or interfere with the millions of legitimate votes cast to pretend anything will placate Trump supporters.

You read BS you get BS.

Look at the real world responses by the states and courts conducted in the US for this election and think to yourself what they are saying.

Time to go outside your comfort zone for real facts.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how did those beliefs get into their brain?

You read BS you get BS

Personally I think the election fraud theme is just a means to an end for you know who and has been refutiated in the real world many times.
Not the point. How doesnt matter. Whether its true doesnt matter.

This is the same argument for the ANTIFA riots. The number of whites shot by police has been higher than blacks since at least 2017. But the narrative was pushed that blacks were the main target and lots of people used that false narrative to riot and get new shoes.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the point. How doesnt matter. Whether its true doesnt matter.

You were the one claiming anger over election fraud was a legitimate reason for the disturbance.

If you ignore the conflicting facts in favor of what you want to hear you get the bad data. Its that simple.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's not why they are rioting, they feel there was election fraud that stole the election. Right or wrong thats what they believe and that's why they are rioting. As shitty as they are I didn't see any electronic or shoe stores looted.

You were the one claiming anger over election fraud was a legitimate reason for the disturbance.

If you ignore the conflicting facts in favor of what you want to hear you get the bad data. Its that simple.
If you felt a presidental election was stolen you do not feel that is enough reason to protest? If not then what?

I never defended the riot, as you can see I said "as shitty as they are". I have also said that all the rioters should be in jail.

Just as the BLM ignored the conflicting facts as to black being the target of police. But I am guessing you did not make the same post denouncing them...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what about? Stfu. Every single one of those assholes should have been gunned down yesterday. Dont "what about?"me .
And what if every one of those people had shown up with a weapon and started using them before the cops and national guard were summoned? Things would be very different this morning and all of you toughies would be barricaded in your cellars. Right or wrong, those peoplehave every right to protest.

My question is this: Where were the leaders of our Congress yesterday? Not a single one went out to face the crowd and even attempt to talk with them. I was disgusted with the live shots inside the House Chamber of our elected leaders lying on the floor and crying and whining, "I don't want to die." Every single one of them have working mouths now that the threat is gone. All of the media assholes are talking about how courageous they were. Courageous? "Everyone remove your lapel pins. They won't know that you're a rep or Senator." How many of those protestors were wearing a $1000 suit and tie or a $1000 Laura Wang dress?? I'm disgusted with the LACK of courage our leaders showed.

Protesting and damaging the Capital Building is wrong and I don't condone it. I am disgusted with myself for voting for my Representatives and Senators who hid and cowered in their offices praying that they not be hurt or killed. Now they'll put together a protective police force to protect themselves so that they'll never have to be scared by voters again.

The entire day was an embarrassment to America. Protestors and Representatives and Senators alike.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you felt a presidental election was stolen you do not feel that is enough reason to protest? If not then what?

I never defended the riot, as you can see I said "as shitty as they are". I have also said that all the rioters should be in jail.

Just as the BLM ignored the conflicting facts as to black being the target of police. But I am guessing you did not make the same post denouncing them...

Good. It's unfortunate that it's now that many are finally stock on how and why this happened and what it means for this country.

And how did you get to believe this? Who started proclaiming election fraud for the 2020 election and when he started doing it?

I guess I can understand why you may want to support a president you liked a lot but this behavior has been around for a while and even the best presidents had flaws.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok that's a little extreme for sure. I get what you mean but that is a little much
Right or wrong its what I believe.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what about? Stfu. Every single one of those assholes should have been gunned down yesterday. Dont "what about?"me .
It’s shocking that the BLM clowns are peaceful protesters and the Trumpies are violent terrorists

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have the same opinion about all the other riots this year? Were they wrong for rioting?
I'll say again.. There's a big difference between right and wrong.

To answer your questions as fully as I can, yes I feel the same about all off the rioting and any situation that was chaotic, lawless, out of control, and/or violent. I do not feel the same about someone the peaceful protests involving BLM. In fact I believe they are right, that black people are treated different than white people by law enforcement. Further I believe yesterday pushes the BLM message back into the spotlight and highlights it's point.

Yesterday wasn't protesting or even rioting in order to bring attention to an ongoing wrong being done to our citizens. Yesterday was another attempt to overthrow a duly elected president, and subvert the constitution of the United States of America. And it was literally lead by an ousted head of state. It was honest to God a failed coup, and I truly believe every single one of the people who participated should have met live ammo. But I think they should now be hunted down and tried for Treason. And I truly believe that the man organizing it and tell them to show up should hang by his neck until death.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s shocking that the BLM clowns are peaceful protesters and the Trumpies are violent terrorists
"what about?!?!?!"

They stormed the CAPITOL BUILDING! Black people would have been shot, and you would have been praising it. This is not about everyone else, on every other day. This is about some crybaby pieces of shit, that are throwing a fit over their guy losing. Fuck them, and they should have been dealt with more sternly.

inB4 " But what about BLM?"

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. It's unfortunate that it's now that many are finally stock on how and why this happened and what it means for this country.

And how did you get to believe this? Who started proclaiming election fraud for the 2020 election and when he started doing it?

I guess I can understand why you may want to support a president you liked a lot but this behavior has been around for a while and even the best presidents had flaws.
What a dumb uninformed post. I voted for Biden.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One was shot through a door into the chambers, protecting a group of people who regularly send 18 year olds to die in endless wars. The woman shot was one of those people they sent to war. I guess war didn’t do the job. If the roles were reversed, the media would be singing a much different tune. The elections in 2016 and 2020 really proved political tribalists to be complete hypocrites.

Do they teach those that "serve" to storm the capitol??

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refuted many times in the real world.

No one is going to overturn or interfere with the millions of legitimate votes cast to pretend anything will placate Trump supporters.

You read BS you get BS.

Look at the real world responses by the states and courts conducted in the US for this election and think to yourself what they are saying.

Time to go outside your comfort zone for real facts.

He didn't see/hear Lindsey Graham die publicly last night.