• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman candid on Seahawks' depth

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman candid on Seahawks' depth

RENTON, Wash. -- Cornerback Richard Sherman was his usual candid self on Thursday when asked why the Seahawks have such great depth, especially in the secondary.

"It helps when you don't listen to the idiots in the draft room," Sherman said. "That's when you find players like [cornerbacks] Jeremy Lane and Byron Maxwell] and myself and [safety] Kam Chancellor. And the list goes on, like Russell Wilson."

Sherman got a little more specific with his next comment, but he was smiling when he mentioned a couple of ESPN experts.

"If you listen to the idiots like Mel Kiper and Todd McShay and people like that, you miss a lot for good players," Sherman said. "We're just being honest."

Sherman also was asked about the indefinite suspension of teammate Brandon Browner.

"I'll let the legal system figure that out," Sherman said. "But he has all my support. We're with him."

Richard Sherman candid on Seattle Seahawks' depth - ESPN

Touche!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely a colorful one.

And I 100% agree with him regarding Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay. I still remember exactly what they said about Russell Wilson when he was being drafted. The only guy that knew his true talent at the time was Gruden who proclaimed Wilson was going to be a star.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely a colorful one.

And I 100% agree with him regarding Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay. I still remember exactly what they said about Russell Wilson when he was being drafted. The only guy that knew his true talent at the time was Gruden who proclaimed Wilson was going to be a star.

Didnt get he pick w the flynn signing. Only thing rw could become is a "servicable backup"--mel kiper jr.