• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharkinva 273-240

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey shark , one of our old friends has asked me to do something. A certain bet was made at the beginning of the season regarding the defenses of Dallas and Washington. The bet was 100 dollars would go to the winner's charity of choice. Whichever team gives up the fewest points wins. Right now, according to NFL. Com. Washington has allowed 273 , while Dallas is at 240. 5 games to go. Pday asked some of us to do this about a month ago but it never happened due to other events. He is well aware that there are 5 games left and it's still anyone's game. He just wanted to make sure that you knew the bet was still on and if he loses he will keep his word. Just passing on the info

Also a shout out to skinsdad. He always enjoyed the football talk with you.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey shark , one of our old friends has asked me to do something. A certain bet was made at the beginning of the season regarding the defenses of Dallas and Washington. The bet was 100 dollars would go to the winner's charity of choice. Whichever team gives up the fewest points wins. Right now, according to NFL. Com. Washington has allowed 273 , while Dallas is at 240. 5 games to go. Pday asked some of us to do this about a month ago but it never happened due to other events. He is well aware that there are 5 games left and it's still anyone's game. He just wanted to make sure that you knew the bet was still on and if he loses he will keep his word. Just passing on the info

Let him know i will honor the bet. Just need ro know his charity of choice at the end of the season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tell him i wish him well however is he banned from here ? he followed the rules

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes., he is unfortunately banned from here. I'm not allowed to speak on the matter anymore so I can't go into details. I'm sure someone can fill u in though. I will pass along your well wishes however.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you can follow the rules & still get banned from here. many have found that out without warning.