• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shanghai thread

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go again. Nadal announces his appendicitis condition before his match so he can have yet another excuse if he loses and he does lose for the second time in two weeks. What a fragile ego this dude has. Just can't handle taking a loss all that well. Dunno why tennis writers jump all over this.

On other news Fed almost follows Nadal out. Very shaky win. Well at least he gets to world number two next week.

As predicted Cilic bombs out early. Did I mention that he was done winning slams? Right after the USO.
Nishikori lost but he was tired from winning the title last week. MURRAY still hanging on. Djoko is having a resurgent form I think.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So upsets galore.

Along with Nadal, nishikori. Dimitrov, wawrinka and Raonic all lost. Gasquet lost to Berdych but I think his career is done. So much potential but so little achieved. It's a shame.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MURRAY out but he has been having terrible form lately and his ranking has plummeted. Even Nishi and Raonic are ranked ahead of him now. Ferrer is gonna make a serious run for the SF again. Nadal bombing out early means we won't get to see a final between Fed and Djoko. What a pity. Whoever wins that potential semi is probably the winner of the title.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next up for Fed is Cocteau. He is 5-2 agains t this wily veteran winning the last one. Fed needs this in straight sets to conserve energy for the dumb SF Against the Djoker.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do the organizers do the stupid is beyond me. They seeded nadal 2 (when he has terrible form and just lost early in the previous tournament) instead of 14 and now we have a beyond retarded SF between Djoko and Fed who should have been seeded to meet in the final. Perhaps the organizers had too much faith in Nadal's personal "medicine man".

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do the organizers do the stupid is beyond me. They seeded nadal 2 (when he has terrible form and just lost early in the previous tournament) instead of 14 and now we have a beyond retarded SF between Djoko and Fed who should have been seeded to meet in the final. Perhaps the organizers had too much faith in Nadal's personal "medicine man".

I don't think ATP-run events are allowed to deviate from the rankings. Only the Grand Slams can.

And Fed won 4&4. He was beyond smooth. He just needs to beat Simon and he has won two 1000s in a row and has almost 5000 points since the French. Plus he keeps that H2H advantage over Nole. It's a big, big win.