• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sham Newton Attention Whore

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a roller coaster of emotions.
He's a roller coaster in general. Roller coaster thrower. Roller coaster runner. Roller coaster leader. Everything. But people shouldn't care about what he wears during press conferences. Who gives a shit and why does that matter? He's an okay QB on an okay team who is a leader in the community. He's better at what he does off the field than on the field.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a roller coaster in general. Roller coaster thrower. Roller coaster runner. Roller coaster leader. Everything. But people shouldn't care about what he wears during press conferences. Who gives a shit and why does that matter? He's an okay QB on an okay team who is a leader in the community. He's better at what he does off the field than on the field.
Is there a starting QB out there who doesn't do charitable things in the community? Lot's of players do. People need to stop making him out to be some kind of martyr. If he didn't have all that coin he has now he'd likely still be stealing lap tops or worse. The guy that has nothing or very little and does charity work are the ones who need recognition.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a starting QB out there who doesn't do charitable things in the community? Lot's of players do. People need to stop making him out to be some kind of martyr. If he didn't have all that coin he has now he'd likely still be stealing lap tops or worse. The guy that has nothing or very little and does charity work are the ones who need recognition.

Lots of players do but Cam is the only one judged harshly by what he wears. It's fucking stupid. Who the fuck cares what the dude is fucking wearing? Like for real. The guy that has nothing and does charity work should get recognition but won't because he's not on national TV every week. He's not a martyr, he's a guy getting unfairly judged by his clothes when there are things he does in the community around him that he should be judged by.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of players do but Cam is the only one judged harshly by what he wears. It's fucking stupid. Who the fuck cares what the dude is fucking wearing? Like for real. The guy that has nothing and does charity work should get recognition but won't because he's not on national TV every week. He's not a martyr, he's a guy getting unfairly judged by his clothes when there are things he does in the community around him that he should be judged by.

Cam is mocked for his gaytard post game outfits. He is judged harshly otherwise because he is a petulant, no class jack off.

Hope that clears it up for you, Mrs. Newton.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought wardrobe thing to this conversation. I hadn't mentioned it. But now that you mentioned it he looks like an idiot. I'd say it about anyone not just him. He's a douche that's why he gets judged the way he does. His pecthulant attitude, TD celebrations and off field actions have earned him how he gets viewed.

In my opinion he's a douche. Others can and will agree and disagree I'm ok with that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesn't make any sense.
You're in here posting
You're whinning about attention
Because when you were young your parents didn't give you any attention
Sorry I didn't have crayons

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is mocked for his gaytard post game outfits. He is judged harshly otherwise because he is a petulant, no class jack off.

Hope that clears it up for you, Mrs. Newton.
:ninja:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in here posting
You're whinning about attention
Because when you were young your parents didn't give you any attention
Sorry I didn't have crayons

Lol stop being a fucking chump. Your thread sucked, deal with it and move on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol stop being a fucking chump. Your thread sucked, deal with it and move on.
Yet you keep posting:doh:
How desperate does that make you look?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep proving my point.

guy, YOU'RE proving your own "point". tell me, what happened in your life to cause you such a level of insecurity?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guy, YOU'RE proving your own "point". tell me, what happened in your life to cause you such a level of insecurity?
Back again?