• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sewer Trout vs underachievers

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No game thread yesterday, but:

Another underwhelming effort. Columbus 6-10, but two wins against our sewer trout, so quarter of the season just about over:

1) Hertl and Nieto are becoming Jan Caloun very quickly. 4 goals total. Not going to cut it.

2) The youngsters: Goodrow, Hayes, McGinn, Tierney: 0 goals. I hope not another long line of Sharks young forwards who flop around and look overwhelmed in the NHL and disappear.

3) Continue to put up inconsistent efforts. Lose to Florida, beat Tampa, lose to Columbus. I see Carolina is still on the roadie. Looks like another potential loss for our lifeless sewer trout.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No game thread yesterday, but:

Another underwhelming effort. Columbus 6-10, but two wins against our sewer trout, so quarter of the season just about over:

1) Hertl and Nieto are becoming Jan Caloun very quickly. 4 goals total. Not going to cut it.

2) The youngsters: Goodrow, Hayes, McGinn, Tierney: 0 goals. I hope not another long line of Sharks young forwards who flop around and look overwhelmed in the NHL and disappear.

3) Continue to put up inconsistent efforts. Lose to Florida, beat Tampa, lose to Columbus. I see Carolina is still on the roadie. Looks like another potential loss for our lifeless sewer trout.

I think tierny and goodrow will be solid nhlers, nieto and hertl will be fine