• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SERIES THREAD: WASHINGTON WIZARDS VS INDIANA PACERS

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Wizards had a great season

Great season but their 4 losses were disappointing in this series especially games 2, 4, and 6. These games were winnable if they had the ability to finish games. That G4 is going to kill them though to lose a 19 point 2nd half lead at home

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Wizards had a great season

Yeah, they did. Hopefully they build on it.

Good to see some fans cheering them on in the final 45 seconds.

Word to Washingtonians.... get behind your team BIG TIME in the playoffs. Scream. Yell. Show some emotion. That's no replacement for level-headed skill, but it doesn't hurt either.

So we got the Pacers and the Heat in the ECF, like most projected at the start of the season. Should be an interesting series. Hope the Wiz showed some people some of the potential and promise they're capable of. Hope Gortat and, if we're lucky, Ariza are in a Wiz uniform next year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otto Porter was a waste of a pick

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great season but their 4 losses were disappointing in this series especially games 2, 4, and 6. These games were winnable if they had the ability to finish games. That G4 is going to kill them though to lose a 19 point 2nd half lead at home

Yeah, that one stings more than the 63 pt embarrassment. That one was the mark of a team sitting on it's laurels thinking it was 'in the bag'. Maybe against a rebuilding Bucks team or something.. but not a playoff caliber team. That's one that is going to stick in the craw of some of the Wiz players the rest of the summer.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otto Porter was a waste of a pick

Mmm.. the book is still out on that. With Ariza showing flashes of ability, there wasn't a ton of room for him. Gooden had a few games off the bench.

If we don't sign Ariza in the offseason, then we'll see what the 3rd pick in the draft can do next season. He's played practically no minutes since January so we can't truly assess that yet.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Raptors, the Wizards are young, developing team that will be dangerous in a two or three seasons. I would say this was a very good season for the Wizards.

:D

I agree. They got a taste. Now they're going to be hungry for more next season. Haven't felt this good about the team in a long time. And that includes the Gilbert Arenas/Caron Butler and Chris Webber/Juwan Howard/Rod Strickland eras.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Wizards, and a great series. You had an excellent season. I'd be proud if I was a Wizards fan. You gained a lot of experience and have a lot to look forward to next year. Beal and Wall are a nice combo to have. Maybe add a piece to that core and you will make some serious noise next year. Good luck to you, and thanks for an entertaining bunch of games.

GeauxBaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Pacers. And nothing to be worried about, Wiz fans. This team is definitely rising.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Wizards, and a great series. You had an excellent season. I'd be proud if I was a Wizards fan. You gained a lot of experience and have a lot to look forward to next year. Beal and Wall are a nice combo to have. Maybe add a piece to that core and you will make some serious noise next year. Good luck to you, and thanks for an entertaining bunch of games.

Thanks a bunch. Pacers showed a lot of mettle this series. It's always difficult to ask a fan of the team who was downed by your team how they hope your team does but, I for one, am firmly entrenched in the feeling this postseason that I'd rather my team have lost to the eventual NBA champs. Good luck Pacers!

Congrats to the Pacers. And nothing to be worried about, Wiz fans. This team is definitely rising.

Thanks. I feel pretty good about it. :nod:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks a bunch. Pacers showed a lot of mettle this series. It's always difficult to ask a fan of the team who was downed by your team how they hope your team does but, I for one, am firmly entrenched in the feeling this postseason that I'd rather my team have lost to the eventual NBA champs. Good luck Pacers!

No problem

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No problem

will the pacers wake the F up now? please!!!!!