• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serena should retire

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ass means nothing, tits can be man made. The rest of her looks like a man.
ass means a lot, bud. Dude's don't have asses like that.

and her tits are not man made.

you need to get over it.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care. She is built like a man.

What kind of men do you have up there in Columbus? I visit Columbus 3-4 times a year and have never seen a man built like that.

Unless you are referring to her muscle, in which case you're just ignornat and old school as to what women 'should' look like.

She is top 5 greatest american athletes ever, and the fact that she just had a baby is an even greater testament to the will, determination, and desire she has.

She should play until she wants to retire. As of right now, there is not reason for her to call it quits.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of men do you have up there in Columbus? I visit Columbus 3-4 times a year and have never seen a man built like that.

Unless you are referring to her muscle, in which case you're just ignornat and old school as to what women 'should' look like.

She is top 5 greatest american athletes ever, and the fact that she just had a baby is an even greater testament to the will, determination, and desire she has.

She should play until she wants to retire. As of right now, there is not reason for her to call it quits.
he doesn't know shit.

best the game has ever seen and keeps on bypassing expectations

anyone who wants to tear her down has deeper issues.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he doesn't know shit.

best the game has ever seen and keeps on bypassing expectations

anyone who wants to tear her down has deeper issues.

Not to make this a complete racial thing, but who would have thought 25 years ago that we've had the Best Golfer and Women's Tennis player ever, and they'd both be black. Really is astonishing as both really did tear down a lot of barriers and ultiamtely grew the sport to a point where it's never been before.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to make this a complete racial thing, but who would have thought 25 years ago that we've had the Best Golfer and Women's Tennis player ever, and they'd both be black. Really is astonishing as both really did tear down a lot of barriers and ultiamtely grew the sport to a point where it's never been before.
I am a little surprised there aren't more black professional golfers following Tiger's rise to the top, but that could easily be because it is a more expensive sport to play.

Tennis, on the other hand, can be relatively cheap and thus you see black women making their way into the sport more because of Serena and Venus. I love it. Give me more.

Reactions: Eco

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little surprised there aren't more black professional golfers following Tiger's rise to the top, but that could easily be because it is a more expensive sport to play.

Tennis, on the other hand, can be relatively cheap and thus you see black women making their way into the sport more because of Serena and Venus. I love it. Give me more.

Yeah - I want athletes of all colors and it still amazes me being born and raised in the South, how many people don't like certain players based on skin tone. As a white male, I just can't believe this is still a 'thing'.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ass means a lot, bud. Dude's don't have asses like that.

and her tits are not man made.

you need to get over it.
I am over. As I said that dude can play as long as he wants. Dont get your panties in a bunch.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said the same, that dude can play as long as he wants.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part of the reason is cultural issues inside the black community. Lots of single mothers in the black community. Which means only 1 source of income. And who started it all for Tiger? ..his dad.

Without a dad around to get a kid into golf real early, there is almost no chance of reaching the pro level.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am over. As I said that dude can play as long as he wants. Dont get your panties in a bunch.
it's pretty amazing how bigoted you are.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what that means but he is all yours.

Cool, everyone wins!

Well, except Serena...she'll find out pretty quickly I ain't got no money

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the reason is cultural issues inside the black community. Lots of single mothers in the black community. Which means only 1 source of income. And who started it all for Tiger? ..his dad.

Without a dad around to get a kid into golf real early, there is almost no chance of reaching the pro level.

I can see that. Golf is a very male dominated sport and I doubt I would be as into it as I am had my dad not gotten me into it at a young age.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's pretty amazing how bigoted you are.
Its pretty amazing how much sand you have in your vagina for someone you do not know. Got a little crush?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, everyone wins!

Well, except Serena...she'll find out pretty quickly I ain't got no money
I'm pretty sure she is pretty set for life.

even without Alexis's money to help pay the bills.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty amazing how much sand you have in your vagina for someone you do not know. Got a little crush?
I do, yea

also, I don't put someone down because of their looks. Whatever her build is, she uses it to dominate a sport I love.

I give that woman a ton of respect and I think you should too.