• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Senior Bowl Week...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't talk about Shriner's game to much last weekend, ( Vernon Adams is all you need to know about that game)

So who you watching? Who you targeting?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me looking at quite a few guys...

Braxton Miller--Speed guy that is showing he can be a special teams returner as well. Broncos need both.

Miles Killebrew--Really any safety at the Senior Bowl. Broncos have the starters but with both injured really showing they don't have the depth at the position they need.

Jason Spriggs--Maybe my top choice for the Broncos in the 1st round if he is still available. Very all-around great OL player that could play right or left side.

Leonte Carroo--Quickly becoming one of my favorite players in this entire draft. Why he isn't being considered a 1st round pick is beyond me.

Sheldon Day--Hearing good things about him and a guy that fits what the Broncos like to do on the DL

Adolphus Washington--Same as above

Reggie Ragland--We could use a great ILB and hearing this guy is just all over the place and is actually showing that he could even be the best pass rusher in this draft. Looking more and more like a Clay Matthews guy that you can plug him anywhere in the linebacker core and get great production.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly Jake McGee has a hammy issue and is now being forced out of the game. Its a shame for a guy that transferred to Florida from Virginia after graduating just to tear his ACL in his first game as a Gator. He was granted a medical redshirt though and had a really solid year.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Foster
Carson Wentz
Miles Killebrew
DeAndre Houston-Carson
Noah Spence

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this week, one on one's with pads, somethings you just don't see at the combines or pro days.

Oline vs Dline, LB's in gear covering backs out of the backfield, and QB's actually throwing a ball with coverage around the recievers.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty much common knowledge the Steelers top needs are S and CB....I expect there to be competition @ LT, but the DEF backfield is where there is opportunity to start as a rookie. With only 1-4 and 7, and likely a compensation 7...no 5th or 6th.

On the early big boards I'm not seeing a backend player that will start...that opens up bpa and depth...a few guys I want to see.

Austin Johnson...DT/NT...Penn St....the 4-2-5 is pretty effective when they run it...need another big to do it more...I've heard he has 3 down potential...If he has that kind of game, I think he would be in the rotation early, perhaps start if McLendon is not retained.

Miles Killebrew...S...So. UT...intrigued by his size more than anything...good production on a lower level of play.

Kevin Byard...S...MTSU...local kid, apparently not highly recruited in HS but highly productive in the big games Middle TN St played...showing well early here...small school hungry. I'd like to bring him into camp.

Jeremy Cash...S...Duke...tall rangy kid...may not be ready to start, but love the athletic ability and size.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like Carson Wentz is probably going to be a Brown. Poor guy

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like Carson Wentz is probably going to be a Brown. Poor guy

I'm getting caught up on DVR'd' practices this week, and he has been throwing the ball really well, its early and we all know these QB's have highs lows during this process..

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Spence, Oakman, Deion Jones, & Vernon Butler have looked good today from the little I've caught so far. Aaron Green from TCU looks good too.

Braxton Miller not so much.

Hoping Carson Wentz impressed the Browns.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be really disappointed if the Browns pick Wentz that's where QB's go to die.

Wentz or any QB deserves better. Maybe Hue can turn that around .

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matakevich looked like a ball magnet at ILB, but doesn't quite have the speed to cover backs out of the backfield.