• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sellouts

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a pretty weak schedule, and fans are pretty upset with ownership. I can see us not selling out 6 of our home games during the season. With our weak schedule, if we somehow manage to start off 4-1 (hypathetically - since our first part of our schedule is really weak - not saying we aren't a weak link in their schedule), would people be upset they are not getting to watch most of the games on tv due to blackout restrictions? Or would they slowly start to trickle in to see the games?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not the person to ask on this. I live outside the area and get all the games on Sunday Ticket regardless. I think if fans are pissed enough to stay home, then they won't care if they're on tv.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the person to ask on this. I live outside the area and get all the games on Sunday Ticket regardless. I think if fans are pissed enough to stay home, then they won't care if they're on tv.

So do you get Sunday ticket to watch the Bengals or football in general? If just to get the Bengals (mostly) then you are indirectly contributing to the coffers of Mike Brown.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, I get it to avoid having to watch the steelers and cowboys every week. I live in KY but my local stations are from WV which puts me in the steelers market ensuring that I have them on my tv every single week. And of course they cram the cowboys down America's throat every week. So I get the Sunday Ticket and pick the games I want to watch.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers game will sell out. It will be mostly Steeler fans, but it will sell out. The Colts game might also sell out, given the curiosity about Manning and the short drive for Colts fans. All other games will be blacked out.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Steelers game will sell out. It will be mostly Steeler fans, but it will sell out. The Colts game might also sell out, given the curiosity about Manning and the short drive for Colts fans. All other games will be blacked out.

Yeah, that sounds about right, sadly.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those were the exact two games I was thinking of when I said 6 of the 8 will be blacked out.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think 1 MAYBE 2 games sell out all season....even if we are winning....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J is bringing the purple drank.