• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Select WVU Football Game Times Announced

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not like the OOC schedule we have to deal with. Need an upgrade in strength. 1 cupcake is ok, but 2?
And then MD as the 3rd. They are doing as well as can be expected in th B10 I suppose.

When the Conference schedule begins, it begins with a Bang.

@ Ok, OK St at home. Then @ Baylor and @ TCU. Holy Sh*t! October will be brutal.
If we come out of that 2-2 we will be in a good position.

Get a little bit of break in November and we will need it.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not like the OOC schedule we have to deal with. Need an upgrade in strength. 1 cupcake is ok, but 2?
And then MD as the 3rd. They are doing as well as can be expected in th B10 I suppose.

When the Conference schedule begins, it begins with a Bang.

@ Ok, OK St at home. Then @ Baylor and @ TCU. Holy Sh*t! October will be brutal.
If we come out of that 2-2 we will be in a good position.

Get a little bit of break in November and we will need it.
Agree, need at least 2 P5's on the schedule but I think that is the plan on the future. We don't need a big time OOC opponent but it's not a bad thing either if we go that route IMO especially if it's game 1, that's like a bowl game before bowl season. Be nice to get a yearly opponent or even 2 from a P5 locked in for 10-15 years.

FTR though, I know they are looked at that way nationally because of the division but GA Southern is usually a terror on P5 opponents and very good at that level traditionally. We need to pack the place for that game and get behind the team, I have a feeling they are going to need it with so many question marks heading into the season.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the games are not set up at 12:00 noon. opening with a night game is a great idea.