• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Secret superstars on every team

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Seattle's Justin Britt is a superstar. Sure he didn't allow a sack or hit, but I think every d-lineman/3-4 OLB was like, "He has a pulse, so let's just avoid that guy and make it 4/5 odds."

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Hyder, but he's no superstar.

Still wish he'd get more snaps though for sure. At Ngatas expense. Unless he wants to juice again and not suck total balls.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it is more an "unsung heroes" type of piece, or guys that are pretty good that no one knows about

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it is more an "unsung heroes" type of piece, or guys that are pretty good that no one knows about
Yeah, this is probably right. If this were literal and we were talking superstars (definitely aren't for all 32 which is kinda why I always found this list cringey) I think it's Chris Jones for the Chiefs and it's not even remotely close.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Seattle's Justin Britt is a superstar. Sure he didn't allow a sack or hit, but I think every d-lineman/3-4 OLB was like, "He has a pulse, so let's just avoid that guy and make it 4/5 odds."
Unless Britt is just the most aloof (dumbest?) center in the league, that just means someone gets doubled along the line. That's one of the biggest jobs of a center: Stay busy

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Britt is just the most aloof (dumbest?) center in the league, that just means someone gets doubled along the line. That's one of the biggest jobs of a center: Stay busy

Mmm fair. I think Britt is a fine center, but I think where the competition is attacking the point of line is something to consider as well. It's ZERO surprise the tackles for Seattle were extremely pedestrian. Britt was a decent Center in terms of snaps/play calls but when the heart of the defense is not attacking that position thanks to Seattle's willingness to march out a completely inexperienced set of tackles, I'm not ready to call him a superstar.

Seattle's superstar is Frank Clark. Despite ZERO interior pass rush, very few secondary blitzes (which should change this year with the 4-2-5 switch), and injury to Earl Thomas, I'd say he's EASILY the superstar of that team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is probably right. If this were literal and we were talking superstars (definitely aren't for all 32 which is kinda why I always found this list cringey) I think it's Chris Jones for the Chiefs and it's not even remotely close.

I think superstar is a bad description for this list, but this guy is a stud in the making right there.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Steelers...there are really two guys, Stephon Tuitt, DE, and Ryan Shazier, ILB.

More people probably know about Shazier, but this guy has the ideal skill set for the modern day 3-4 ILB...sideline to sideline speed, has the size to compete with most TEs in coverage. I'd like to see him finish more of the plays that he blows up for negative yardage and be able to stay on the field.

Tuitt, is a big athletic two way DE, good run stopper, and pretty good pass rusher for a 3-4 DE...coming into his own.