• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC.. Wow

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole forum is trolls. There is no such thing as legit discussion at the hoop.

:noidea:

You gonna threaten to leave and never come back....................................again?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the behavior needs to be addressed. It seems that other conferences are doing a much better job controlling and molding kids, so I really don't understand the question

That's okay, judging by the responses of Team SEC, they don't understand either.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And TF12 is butthurt.

:lol: over what exactly? You're the one with the history of bitching about the forum being trolls, not being able to hold a legit conversation and threatened to leave and never come back (only to still be here) like a teenage girl.

As soon as I do any of those, you might have a point, until then.....not so much.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: over what exactly? You're the one with the history of bitching about the forum being trolls, not being able to hold a legit conversation and threatened to leave and never come back (only to still be here) like a teenage girl.

As soon as I do any of those, you might have a point, until then.....not so much.

You've been butthurt for over a year now. Why exactly? I don't know.

PS: I was asked to post more.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PS: Never stop....really please don't.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, if you can find even one post where I've posted the teenage girl, crying and dramatic bullshit that you have, you'll have a point. Until then, you are the boards resident butthurt little bitch and that's probably why you were asked to post more. For the entertainment value.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, if you can find even one post where I've posted the teenage girl, crying and dramatic bullshit that you have, you'll have a point. Until then, you are the boards resident butthurt little bitch and that's probably why you were asked to post more. For the entertainment value.

If true, why are you complaining then?

Something doesn't add up.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's complaining? I laugh at you just like everyone else on here.

How's the drinking game going?

:lol:

You are so full of shit and you just plain lack the balls.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's the drinking game going?

:lol:

You are so full of shit and you just plain lack the balls.

Really? Like I said, go back and find one post of mine like your "I'm leaving" crybaby posts. Until then, just stfu and except your role as the cfb boards court jester.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Like I said, go back and find one post of mine like your "I'm leaving" crybaby posts. Until then, just stfu and except your role as the cfb boards court jester.

That you care this much and want this to be known to me etc only highlights your level of butthurt. If what you said was true, you'd just enjoy it. But no, you have to keep telling me over and over. Why is that? Butthurt!

On the other hand, I in general don't even give a shit about you. But of course, anytime I post something you disagree with this same exact conversation happens over and over. It's how I know you are butthurt.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow did the SEC fu-k this guys wife or something? For one you can tell the writer has one bad ass hard on against the SEC. Love his cute little negative comments every chance he gets. Not sure I would believe anyone with that obvious of an agenda, but guess what, I'm certainly not going to go research it! Don't really care. I'll just say it looks like the SEC might not cover it up like so many other institutions and conferences?

Also, SEC 14 teams, Big 12=10 teams (still funny math) so that's about 400 more players. And yes that would make a difference. As for the other equal number of teams I guess those players are just well manner nice gentleman! :rollseyes:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen someone so badly want to hurt my feelings.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, after reading that unbiased objective article I'm not sure an SEC team could beat our high school team? How dare the SEC claim anything! The shame! :L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you care this much and want this to be known to me etc only highlights your level of butthurt. If what you said was true, you'd just enjoy it. But no, you have to keep telling me over and over. Why is that? Butthurt!

On the other hand, I in general don't even give a shit about you. But of course, anytime I post something you disagree with this same exact conversation happens over and over. It's how I know you are butthurt.

You clearly have no clue what the word butthurt means, which is largely why you are the court jester of the cfb.

As for disagreeing with you, where in this thread did I do that? You posted the same shit you always do when people say shit about 'Bama and the SEC. You know, how the forum is full of trolls and how you can't have a legit conversation. You have been known to follow that up with threats to leave and never return (only to not actually leave).

You just don't like that I point out what a whining crybaby you are because you have embarrassed yourself and don't want to be reminded of it. Every time you bitch and cry about this board, I'm going to point it out.

As for you not giving a shit about me, I'm sure I'll get over it somehow.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at 4down doing 4down things.

I thought you had 'quit' the CFB forum?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at 4down doing 4down things.

I thought you had 'quit' the CFB forum?

He was hiding on the team bds because he was scared of getting banned.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow did the SEC fu-k this guys wife or something? For one you can tell the writer has one bad ass hard on against the SEC. Love his cute little negative comments every chance he gets. Not sure I would believe anyone with that obvious of an agenda, but guess what, I'm certainly not going to go research it! Don't really care. I'll just say it looks like the SEC might not cover it up like so many other institutions and conferences?

Also, SEC 14 teams, Big 12=10 teams (still funny math) so that's about 400 more players. And yes that would make a difference. As for the other equal number of teams I guess those players are just well manner nice gentleman! :rollseyes:

Yeah honestly, those numbers seem more for shock value to fit his agenda and drive clicks than anything else.