• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC Could Set NFL Draft First Round Distinction

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas hadn't thrown a fit and refused to keep playing us...

You cannot be serious? A&M said they had no openings until 2018 or 19. Texas would play them any time they want.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
especially when it comes to bowl games and national championships! so... with that said...you should find that bag of dicks and get to munching!

Oh yeah, LSU and Florida last year.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You sure you didn't mean "Miami put 9 in the 1st round in 2001 + 2002"?

Ooops, you are correct. Still leaves the SEC as pussies. ;-)

1st round DPs by the Canes
2001 -4
2002 -5
2003 -4
2004 -6

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and this BCS thing is so great, that's why they are getting rid of it after this upcoming season? You can worship it all you want. Sorry, I won't, to me it's a work of fiction. But you keep harping that is not, and I will harp back that it is. There is nothing you can post that will make me change my mind, as I am sure there is nothing I can to change yours.

What is the difference.. at least the BCS was played on the field. For years it was all based on an opinion poll and many other team's fans (*cough* tOSU, etc.) will not shy away from telling you how many titles they won before in the years before Kennedy was shot...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this guy.

:yahoo:

:suds:

dont' worry Edisto... if you like SEC hate.. there will be plenty of it coming over from the CBS boards. It was a SEC bash fest over there...

We could win a quadruple elimination tournament played in Columbus and there would still be conspiracy theories about ESPN, CBS, etc.. all supporting the evil SEC.

Oh yeah, and the SEC doesn't travel for OOC game...
All the bowls are played in the South which give us an unfair advantage..
etc. etc.... I have heard it all.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sec is no better than most conferences when it comes to bowl games. It had a .667 winning percentage last year which was the same as the ACCs.

At least you put parameters around your opinion.. you are basing it on bowl win percentage...

Too bad the ACC didn't play 1 game and win else we could say the ACC is better than the SEC since they went 100%

Talk about spin... let me guess, most accidents happen within 5 miles of your home right? LOL

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont' worry Edisto... if you like SEC hate.. there will be plenty of it coming over from the CBS boards. It was a SEC bash fest over there...

We could win a quadruple elimination tournament played in Columbus and there would still be conspiracy theories about ESPN, CBS, etc.. all supporting the evil SEC.

lol. I'm not really an SEC hater. I just play the part. That is, unless someone is just being a dick. The power in the SEC aren't the ones that are normally chanting SEC. It's usually the coattailers. It really doesn't matter to me as long as my team is winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lotta butt hurt in this thread.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall have the #1 overall pick and the Heisman trophy winner. aTm isnt in the nutswinging bidness currently.

But a Gamecock posting record setting drafts w/out one in the 1st round.. Nutswinging at its finest...

You wouldnt catch me dead bragging about Trojans, Stanford, Beavers, or Bruins being drafted..

YUCK!!!!

The Conference of Champions is the Pac 12

Nicknamed the "Conference of Champions," the Pac-12 has won more NCAA National Team Championships than any other conference in history; the three schools with the most NCAA team championships belong to the Pac-12 (UCLA, Stanford and USC, in that order).

Well there you go White Mamba. Plenty of PAC/Oregon nutthuggers out there.

:clap:

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not an SEC fan, but definitely willing to welcome you. Only about 4 months to the season and serious trash talking should start in about a month.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there you go White Mamba. Plenty of PAC/Oregon nutthuggers out there.

:clap:

saying it might happen for the draft vs the pac 12 actually having the most championships are two different things.

also I feel like it makes it less impressive when there are now 2 more teams in the conference and 2 more teams than almost every other conference.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saying it might happen for the draft vs the pac 12 actually having the most championships are two different things.

also I feel like it makes it less impressive when there are now 2 more teams in the conference and 2 more teams than almost every other conference.

Bragging about the accomplishments of the PAC while Oregon is not one of the mentioned teams is EXACTLY what White Mamba is talking about.

If you have an issue with his comments, I suggest you take it up with your fellow fan. :rollseyes:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about the accomplishments of the PAC while Oregon is not one of the mentioned teams is EXACTLY what White Mamba is talking about.

If you have an issue with his comments, I suggest you take it up with your fellow fan. :rollseyes:

But wasn't oly just pointing out that indeed the Pac is called the conference of champions because they do hold more across every sport than any other conference? Not sure correcting someone on that is really nutswining.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highlighted and copy and pasted the sentence as was. Oregon contributes 20-25 national championships to the grand total of the Pac 12.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off I dont hate any team in the SEC. Only hate the Domers and the Fuskies...

But I cant stand SEC nutswingin. And to be honest I never see it from FLA, Bama, and rarely LSU... HMMM wonder why.

If the Fuskies or USC or any other team is successful it makes me wanna ralph...

The SEC is the current undisputed king of CFB. But it comes from 4 or 5 teams. The other ones are the clitswingers...

Until the SEC is dethroned they are kings. To be the best you gotta beat the best and right now that is the SEC more specific BAMA....

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wasn't oly just pointing out that indeed the Pac is called the conference of champions because they do hold more across every sport than any other conference? Not sure correcting someone on that is really nutswining.

"...the three schools with the most NCAA team championships belong to the Pac-12 (UCLA, Stanford and USC, in that order)."

That counts :2cents: