• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC bowl game record?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TN should have declined the bowl?

Iowa won their big 10 division correct?

Michigan beat them.26-0
Penn st beat them 31-0

TN beat them 35-0

Is iowa in the big 10 or not?
Iowa got 10 wins in the big 10. What are you suggesting?
no lol is this you pumping up tennessee? just be glad that awful qb you had all year sat out or they might have lost.
congrats they beat a big 10 team that avoided 2 of the best teams in its conference. alabama does that for 7 years vs alabama.
you gonna claim Nico as the next best qb in the SEC. all signs seem to point to former pac back up jaxon dart

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so snooty that I will diss bowl games other than playoffs.

Why not? Your team will literally not play a regular old bowl game again for another 15 years or so in all likelihood.

How many more years before Saban retires??? We should force Bama to have to hire back Shula when that happens to give other teams a shot at the playoffs.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no lol is this you pumping up tennessee? just be glad that awful qb you had all year sat out or they might have lost.
congrats they beat a big 10 team that avoided 2 of the best teams in its conference. alabama does that for 7 years vs alabama.
you gonna claim Nico as the next best qb in the SEC. all signs seem to point to former pac back up jaxon dart
You have no clue do you.

You have insulted TN all year and now discredit their win.

Never said anything about nico...stop trolling

Where is secoverrated?

Then them hi!

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no clue do you.

You have insulted TN all year and now discredit their win.

Never said anything about nico...stop trolling
im just pointing out they didnt do anything any other ranked team didnt do.

you were all over Milton being some great qb after a bowl game performance. i assumed you would do the same thing for Nico.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Your team will literally not play a regular old bowl game again for another 15 years or so in all likelihood.

How many more years before Saban retires??? We should force Bama to have to hire back Shula when that happens to give other teams a shot at the playoffs.

I like the other now games whether we are in them or not.

So this is just a rant because we've been successful. Sort of small to want to bring the sport down because some can't compete on the same level.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude was practically depressed when alabama lost.

Bama losing and all the boos from the stadium when they were announcing him as the new member of the Rose Bowl HOF at halftime

He didn’t have a very good day.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just pointing out they didnt do anything any other ranked team didnt do.

you were all over Milton being some great qb after a bowl game performance. i assumed you would do the same thing for Nico.
You are wrong yet again..it's normal for you.

Never said iowa was amazing...you are now a big 10 fan apparently and continue to troll the sec and other teams.

You went after TN repeatedly and made lame attempts to insult them.

How do you get un banned?

How is secoverrated?

How come when you got banned, secoverrated got banned?

How did the sec go 4-2 against the big 10?

Were you cheering for the pac 12 or big 10 in bowl season?

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isnt Saban the oldest coach next to Mack Brown? I would imagine him not winning championships has an effect. theres a 3 year drought now. is he going to continue while not winning them? i have thought at times hes just going through the motions. I can't recall the last time he really lit into a player on the sideline. he might say something and just shakes his head and walks away. He wont retire this year i dont think but high chance its coming soon

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how close the 2 playoff games were,I'd say the committee did a reasonable job.
Still don't think results of the games tells us how they did as far as picking teams. I'd say the same if it went the other way.....didn't necessarily mess up if a game or both were blowouts. I mean, they could have picked a more likely to win OSU in 2015 but instead rightly took MSU who earned a chance but was blown out.

My opinion is FSU earned the chance to play even if they'd have been blown out....at least based on previous decisions. Power 5 undefeated?

all that said, sure, Bama could have made a case if left out, too.....and I also wanted them to win.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he banned for assisting my family and friends for making accounts. it clearly states anyone over the age of 12 can have an account.

im fairly certain someone must have asked the ADMIN to do it. he hasnt ever been in the thread. an overstepping biased mod maybe?

We don't allow alts here and never have. That the reason we have software to catch different accounts using the same IP. The software notifies me when that happens and then I take action. Ban the alts and give a time out or ban the original account. Where does it say anyone over 12 can have a account here?

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't think results of the games tells us how they did as far as picking teams. I'd say the same if it went the other way.....didn't necessarily mess up if a game or both were blowouts. I mean, they could have picked a more likely to win OSU in 2015 but instead rightly took MSU who earned a chance but was blown out.

My opinion is FSU earned the chance to play even if they'd have been blown out....at least based on previous decisions. Power 5 undefeated?

all that said, sure, Bama could have made a case if left out, too.....and I also wanted them to win.

Truthfully it's hard to assess what a team would really do just based on their record.

It's like rivalry games. One team can be 10-0 and the other be 0-10 but records go out the window when it's a rivalry.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't allow alts here and never have. That the reason we have software to catch different accounts using the same IP. The software notifies me when that happens and then I take action. Ban the alts and give a time out or ban the original account. Where does it say anyone over 12 can have a account here?
Respectfully it doesnt say any of that in the rules. as I stated i only assisted in the accounts.

This Service is only available to users who are at least 12 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.

thats taken directly from terms and rules.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully it's hard to assess what a team would really do just based on their record.

It's like rivalry games. One team can be 10-0 and the other be 0-10 but records go out the window when it's a rivalry.
Yep, very true.

as to that 2015 season I'm guessing most thought OSU was better than MSU and would have a better showing if chosen for the game.....but wasn't a second I thought they would or should be in.

Just my opinion but this season was not that. IF they got in my guess is FSU would have made a game of it....but who the hell knows?

Excited to see how the 12 teamer plays out.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of these games have outcomes that wouldn't happen again.

Mizzou won't beat ohio st 14-3 ever again.
Georgia won't beat florida st 65-3 or whatever ever again.

Just 2 examples.

Opt outs and transfers impact some teams more than others.

Bowl season should be tied to nil...just my opinion.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, very true.

as to that 2015 season I'm guessing most thought OSU was better than MSU and would have a better showing if chosen for the game.....but wasn't a second I thought they would or should be in.

Just my opinion but this season was not that. IF they got in my guess is FSU would have made a game of it....but who the hell knows?

Excited to see how the 12 teamer plays out.

And we all thought TCU would make a game of it last year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respectfully it doesnt say any of that in the rules. as I stated i only assisted in the accounts.

This Service is only available to users who are at least 12 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.

thats taken directly from terms and rules.
Not allowing alts here has been the policy for as long as I remember. It's a well known policy and I'm sure your aware of it. In any case if you weren't aware of it previously you are now.

7. No alternate screen names. We *always* win in the end.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these games have outcomes that wouldn't happen again.

Mizzou won't beat ohio st 14-3 ever again.
Georgia won't beat florida st 65-3 or whatever ever again.

Just 2 examples.

Opt outs and transfers impact some teams more than others.

Bowl season should be tied to nil...just my opinion.
I wouldn't say Mizzou had no shot against us under normal circumstances......but cannot say I cared all that much while watching.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we all thought TCU would make a game of it last year.
that doesnt mean that the committee got it wrong last year or right this year just because there was no blowout.
there was clear outrage and finger pointing when florida st was left out. ESPN owner of the SEC network was lobbying since end of regular season how they cant leave an SEC team out.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say Mizzou had no shot against us under normal circumstances......but cannot say I cared all that much while watching.
Ohio st is a great team and when brown got knocked out, it changed everything.
100% of teams.look different with their 3rd string in.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio st is a great team and when brown got knocked out, it changed everything.
100% of teams.look different with their 3rd string in.
absolutely they do. Missing best player didn't help either. Truth be told I wish more guys sat to see others who we will need next season. But did want to see Brown.