• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Predictions

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Monday night is a monster game for this team. Win it and your 4-2 before a home game with the Rams and the Eagles on the road. If they can come out of the Eagles game 5-3, I would be very happy. Drop to 3 and 3 now, and not only are the next 2 games tough, but we have a 5 game is stretch later in the season that is nothing short of brutal
I am sticking to 10-12 wins. The loss to Niners was a dud. Cowboys stunk in all phases. The loss to Cards bothered me more than the blowout to Niners. Was not really expecting a victory on the road against Niners.

The game tomorrow night is must win. They got to find a way to steal this one. I get the schedule it tough later, but 4 of first 6 are on the road and they get a stretch of 3 straight at home later. They got to win this game tomorrow. It's doable. Hebert is a very good QB. The defense knows what Moore is going to do. Lots of passes. The secondary needs to pick a few passes

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sticking to 10-12 wins. The loss to Niners was a dud. Cowboys stunk in all phases. The loss to Cards bothered me more than the blowout to Niners. Was not really expecting a victory on the road against Niners.

The game tomorrow night is must win. They got to find a way to steal this one. I get the schedule it tough later, but 4 of first 6 are on the road and they get a stretch of 3 straight at home later. They got to win this game tomorrow. It's doable. Hebert is a very good QB. The defense knows what Moore is going to do. Lots of passes. The secondary needs to pick a few passes
It's a long season. Big big game though