• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Prediction Poll

What will the Bears' record be?

• Total voters

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see this team winning a lot of games this season. Let's be honest, their schedule is brutal and they are rebuilding. But that being said, I do think they will improve throughout the season and become more competitive, which to say is a major improvement over the shit we witnessed the previous two seasons.

I look at the games to see if this team has some fight in them, see if they have some balls. This reminds me of the teams from the early '80s... Not too good but other teams really didn't want to play them because they were so tough.

Its going to be rough but I am a Bears fan. LET'S GO BEARS!!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our schedule is brutal, and while our record might not be great, I think this team will put a better product on the field than the last two years. Even if the record does not indicate that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is 16-0 on that poll? DA BEARS!!!!

(oops, did Eddie Royal tweet that he wished we had one of the Ohio State Quarterbacks)

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is 16-0 on that poll? DA BEARS!!!!

(oops, did Eddie Royal tweet that he wished we had one of the Ohio State Quarterbacks)
No...he was quoted as saying he wished we(Va Tech) had one of those QB's....you remind me of a fox news expert

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say 9-7. But if the injury bug hits then 6-10. I think we'll be respectable and play hard.
Nice fall back. You got all of the bases covered. Injuries have already cost Kevin White a huge chunk of the season and more injuries are on their way for just about every team including the Bears. If the Bears end 9-7 you look like a genius. Any less and you can blame it on injuries. No chance in hell do they end better than 9-7.

I'm guessing they go 6-10 irregardless of injuries.

Honestly though, why do you think the Bears are going to be good every year?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Bears are gonna be good every year. I don't think they will be good this year. 9-7 if everything goes right is not good. 6-10 certainly is not good. I think we'll play hard and be much better then last year. I was really down on this team from the day we hired Tdog and Tucker and now I feel really good about this staff. But it will take time to restock the shelf's. Many of the talking heads have us drafting first next year. I have us as middle of the road. I don't have us in the playoffs.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm down for 6-10. I think Noon is right at saying we could get to 9-7 if things go right, but I wouldn't bet on it. I am betting 6-10 in the annual "predict every team's record" pool I am in.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice fall back. You got all of the bases covered. Injuries have already cost Kevin White a huge chunk of the season and more injuries are on their way for just about every team including the Bears. If the Bears end 9-7 you look like a genius. Any less and you can blame it on injuries. No chance in hell do they end better than 9-7.

I'm guessing they go 6-10 irregardless of injuries.

Honestly though, why do you think the Bears are going to be good every year?

I agree with your assessment but I have to say... please don't use the word "irregardless."

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see this team winning a lot of games this season. Let's be honest, their schedule is brutal and they are rebuilding. But that being said, I do think they will improve throughout the season and become more competitive, which to say is a major improvement over the shit we witnessed the previous two seasons.

I look at the games to see if this team has some fight in them, see if they have some balls. This reminds me of the teams from the early '80s... Not too good but other teams really didn't want to play them because they were so tough.

Its going to be rough but I am a Bears fan. LET'S GO BEARS!!!!

Kind of on the same page with this. I see the Bears falling out of things pretty early, and being towards the bottom of the league. Then, along the lines of a team like Minnesota last year, there's bright spots in the second half, and some positives heading into the off-season.

I was kind of quietly thinking they might have a chance to surprise some people and be competitive... but it's just so hard to picture it happening. There's too many things that have just not gone their way, and for chrissakes... they start the year vs GB, vs ARI and at SEA. Like come on... 1-2 would be a blessing.