• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Over

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy its over. This was the worst playoff team I have seen in a long time(Bulls Team). So happy its over. Wiz were the better team and the better coached team. Refs had the fix on but it didn't matter. Wiz were the better team. Not blaming refs but overall it was a bad job by them. Gave the wiz every call.

Some up the season. I know your not suppose to do this after a loss but I been waiting awhile. Happy that this will be the last time I watch Boozer, Hinrich and Dunleavy play. These guys are so bad. Dunleavy and Boozer cost this team the playoffs. Im also really disappointed in Butler. This guy shows no killer instincts. With Rose out I thought he would be aggressive and he just had a really bad season.

I hope we land Carmelo. We need another scorer. We should be able to land him or another star.

PG- Rose
SG- Butler
SF- Carmelo
PF- Gibson
C- Noah

Bench- Resign DJ, Snell 2 draft picks and some vets. Sign a cheap sharp shooter.

Thibs: Bad job in the playoffs. I never saw him coach so bad. Team would catch up and he would put Boozer and Dunleavy in and guess what we start getting blown out. He made no changes in the Playoffs. If we don't make it to the championship next year time to let him go.

Oh yeah get the Europe kid in here. He will be a great 6th man for us. If we need to trade Butler to get Carmelo do it. We can get a good bench player for Butler. Also another idea trade both draft picks and move up in the top 10.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, glad I dont have to pay for the rest of the playoffs now.

I think they seriously need to question keeping Thibs. I am hoping there will be a deal to make. He rode the same 7 guys all year, made this team simple to defend. Kirk and DJ dribbling around to shoot a three with nobody under the basket with 14 left on the shot clock.

Bottom line, team overachieved right out of a lottery pick. Most other playoff teams are rested and relaxed entering the playoffs, Thibbs rode the same 7 too hard all year. I dont buy the bullshit of not practicing if you are gonna have a 7 man rotation, but Thibbs hard headed approach did not use Brewer to shut down beal or wall, didnt put jimmer in to spread the floor.

I think Butler had a great season though, if you have to point the finger at one bull to be disappointed in its not butler for me, its noah. You cannot expect Butler to have a great offensive season (he was never really an offensive player anyway) when you have him chasing the other teams best guard or small forward for 48 minutes a night.

I hope Carmello follows the benjamins and does not come here. A second scoring option for rose can be Mirotic. My biggest fear is the bulls do the same thing they did with boozer, dont get LeRoy, Wade, Bosh, Carmello, and sign a second level guy to a max contract like Pierce or stephenson. I also want Butler to just play the 3 next season. He can hit some outside and drive inside and a tireless rebounder. Just like Noah, you cannot expect them to be offensive jugernauts.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler was my biggest disappointment. Didn't improve at all. Noah was a beast except for the playoffs. Found out he was hurt. I knew something wasn't right. Boozer was just a joke. Guy gave us nothing.

I hope we land Melo. We add him plus the D we play we win it all next year.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the problem though, you add melo, you lose the D this team is expected to play. Maybe thats why they started dunleavy to show melo would be a better defender.

Bottom line, his wife will not leave new york, if anything she will want him to go to LA and now that D'Antoni is out that door is wide open in lakerland now. I dont know if Reinsdork will allow them to amnesty boozer, he still has to pay his 16 million, which puts him over 100 million next season. Washington just kicked our ass with a top draft pick, a 3 pick and castoffs and somehow, any way to get Melo here is gonna cost Taj. sign and trade is gonna take Taj.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the problem though, you add melo, you lose the D this team is expected to play. Maybe thats why they started dunleavy to show melo would be a better defender.

Bottom line, his wife will not leave new york, if anything she will want him to go to LA and now that D'Antoni is out that door is wide open in lakerland now. I dont know if Reinsdork will allow them to amnesty boozer, he still has to pay his 16 million, which puts him over 100 million next season. Washington just kicked our ass with a top draft pick, a 3 pick and castoffs and somehow, any way to get Melo here is gonna cost Taj. sign and trade is gonna take Taj.

They are going to try and trade boozer. We might have to throw in a 1st for a team to take him.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade that massive contract, good luck on Boozer. Hope and pray they Amnesty him and move forward. Noah is what Noah is, no disappointment here for me. In fact, Butler really played at his top level as well, which means a great defender that can sometimes score, reminds me of Deng. Taj is an ok forward, nothing amazing but not bad, but that's the problem, the team without Rose is just ok. A bunch of blue collar hard working types. Nothing splashy. And worse, nothing really after these guys.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Defense I haven't seen much from Butler this year.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats with the fucking wizards banner?

Butler led the nba with minutes per game 38.7.
Butlers 2012-13 stats were 8.6 ppg, 4rpg, 1.4 assists, 1.0 steals
2013-14 13.1ppg, 4.9rpg, 2.6 assists and 1.9 steals per game

This while chasing the opponents best player around the court, still only averaging 1.6 personal fouls per game so he isnt putting them on the line often.

He definitely showed improvement as long as you are not expecting the next Jordan.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats with the fucking wizards banner?

Butler led the nba with minutes per game 38.7.
Butlers 2012-13 stats were 8.6 ppg, 4rpg, 1.4 assists, 1.0 steals
2013-14 13.1ppg, 4.9rpg, 2.6 assists and 1.9 steals per game

This while chasing the opponents best player around the court, still only averaging 1.6 personal fouls per game so he isnt putting them on the line often.

He definitely showed improvement as long as you are not expecting the next Jordan.

we lost a bet to the wizard board.