• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sean Lee out 3-4 weeks.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it rains it pours.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a very good player , but .................. Fire away at that one fellas

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he is back for da Bears game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sorry to hear this. Hate to see any player go down, but REALLY hate to see great players get injured. Lee is a truly quality guy. What the heck is up with hammys in Big D?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was bad enough with him in the game last night, but after he left everything was straight up the middle. The Cowboys have no depth anywhere really. Its going to be a long 7 weeks, at least we have a bye this week.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't stay healthy just like Murray. Time to draft his back up and d-line in the next draft. We have too many injury prone guys. Ware is getting older so I understand his current injuries.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devastating loss. Of all the "good players" we have, he is the only one who is not replaceable. No one in the league matches his effort and ability to find the ball - on every play. The shit is rolling and we are at the bottom of the hill. The good news is though, we've still got three games left in the division and a (should be) win against Oakland.. Just have to take care of business. I have little faith they will, but I definitely believe they can/could. It just sucks that we've got to sit and stew over that beatdown we took last night for a two weeks..

Pick up the pieces.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He can't stay healthy just like Murray. Time to draft his back up and d-line in the next draft. We have too many injury prone guys. Ware is getting older so I understand his current injuries.

Indeed...totally agree. Another boneheaded long term knee jerk signing by Jerrah. With a guy that misses an average of 4 games per season, there was no need to sign him early. Now we are over the cap and will get worse over the next couple of years. Thanks Jerrah!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was bad enough with him in the game last night, but after he left everything was straight up the middle. The Cowboys have no depth anywhere really. Its going to be a long 7 weeks, at least we have a bye this week.

Too bad our big, bad ass, high paid superstar Ware didn't pick up the slack. As usual, he doesn't show up in big games.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just happy to have him for nine weeks straight. Didnt think we would get that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn't Ware or Lee's health, injuries happen in the NFL. The problem, as an article in the DMN talked about yesterday, is that Jerry has blown so many drafts in the last decade, missed on so many FA's, and made such a mess out of our salary cap, that there is literally no depth on this team except guys off the street. The only reason this team is 8-8 yearly with such a terrible GM, is that the Owner is willing to spend every cent possible on the team. Jerry just needs to hire a Cowher type and let him do his thing. The years that Jerry had Jimmy and Bill here, and the 2-3 years after they left when their players were still here, are the only times this team has been worth a shit since Jerry owned them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn't Ware or Lee's health, injuries happen in the NFL. The problem, as an article in the DMN talked about yesterday, is that Jerry has blown so many drafts in the last decade, missed on so many FA's, and made such a mess out of our salary cap, that there is literally no depth on this team except guys off the street. The only reason this team is 8-8 yearly with such a terrible GM, is that the Owner is willing to spend every cent possible on the team. Jerry just needs to hire a Cowher type and let him do his thing. The years that Jerry had Jimmy and Bill here, and the 2-3 years after they left when their players were still here, are the only times this team has been worth a shit since Jerry owned them.

I don't think you'll find an argument about depth. As for this last game I had almost no hope going in. Any hope I did have vanished with Lee's injury and seeing Ware hobble around on the one leg.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has to be the most injured team in the NFL over the past 5 yrs at key positions.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has to be the most injured team in the NFL over the past 5 yrs at key positions.
I agree it seems like a lot has happened to us, but it has all around the league. Maybe a certain team here or there has had some luck but that list is getting shorter each year. Players just get hurt more now. I remember Emmitt falling on his neck in Chicago one yr. He played the next week. He also did something to a hamstring once around playoff time but kept an electro magnetic stimulator? or something on it and played the next game. Maybe his wasnt as bad as Lees or Durants or Miles , but I have a feeling the doctors are a lot more careful these days. 2007, I remember losing Ferguson game 1. TO was hobbled in the playoffs and Terry Glenn missed basically the entire season. That was a pretty good yr for us but since then we have been bitten pretty hard

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad our big, bad ass, high paid superstar Ware didn't pick up the slack. As usual, he doesn't show up in big games.

You compare your Ware stance to Romotoowens' Romo comments, but he has never said things just to be a Dick. Big difference. Plus, we all know that no one that can figure out how to turn on a computer can possibly be stupid enough to really believe some of the outlandish things you've said about him. Shock value at its best. Once you lose credibility, you lose respect. But, that's up to you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed...totally agree. Another boneheaded long term knee jerk signing by Jerrah. With a guy that misses an average of 4 games per season, there was no need to sign him early. Now we are over the cap and will get worse over the next couple of years. Thanks Jerrah!

Signing Lee early was a great move. If it weren't for his injuries he would have been backing up the brinks truck. He was on his way to an All Pro season and in the mix for DPOY. If he didn't get hurt and we waited and he continued to play the way he was his contract would have been for a significantly higher amount. Great player and injury prone or not I'm friggin glad he will be a Cowboy for a while. Our cap management is pathetic, but this guy was not a bad move.