• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Packers 5:40 Central Sunday on Fox

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

There isn't a situation against any team on earth I'd ever root for the 9ers.

Have you met their fans? :noidea:
Because, fuck Aaron Rodgers.

And the pack have more good fans, but they also have a ton of self-important, arrogant prick fans that 100% deserve Aaaron Rodgers (the person)

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that is questionable. Oh well. Seattle needs to heal up anyway. Horrible year for injuries.

83310903_1297968133746811_4152790495384305664_n.jpg

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey remember when the refs gave the Seahawks a fumble back in the first quarter. Clearly they were only out to help GB and no one else.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that is questionable. Oh well. Seattle needs to heal up anyway. Horrible year for injuries.

83310903_1297968133746811_4152790495384305664_n.jpg
Ya, that's the view that I thought clearly showed he was short. I mean he's on the ground and his helmet is barely across the line to gain. Green bay would probably go for it anyway, but at least seattle would have had a shot instead of facing a kneel down.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crappy first half costed them tonight. You can get away with it against lesser of teams but not GB.
Good game Packers fans and good luck against the Niners.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game GB.

that was a very good game...Seahawks just dug too deep a hole to climb out of. good luck next year

Well, good game Packers. Congrats to all of you GB fans. Tough, hard fought battle. No turnovers (although Seattle may have caught an early break). All the other bullshit posts on here I ignore because well, who gives a fuck. Fuckin douchebag Jimmy Graham. Where was that heart and toughness in Seattle, you fuck. Anyway, good luck Packers and Niners. I hope you two beat the living fuck outta each other and the Chiefs or Titans hoist the Lombardi. :D :suds:
Oh yeah, and for any idiot fuck that doesn't think Russell Wilson's elite, take your head outra your ass.

Honestly, that was the only truly big play that Graham made all year that I recall. So you're not really missing much. If they don't know that Wilson is special, then they're special in the short bus kind of way. Good game and good luck next year

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, fuck Aaron Rodgers.

And the pack have more good fans, but they also have a ton of self-important, arrogant prick fans that 100% deserve Aaaron Rodgers (the person)
We don't have to deal with the bad GB fans twice a year and battle them for a title. That's a HUGE difference.

Rodgers is one of the best QB's of this era and I respect that. Jimmy G is a johnny come lately. Why build up their confidence even more for next year?

It makes no sense to EVER root for a div rival. Turn in your 12 card lol (kidding).

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks had every opportunity to win, just couldn't get it done. Refs were fucking shit all game. Came out fucking up with the weird "no clear recovery" thing and then somehow let that spot stand. Idk how you don't move that a bit. Maybe it's still a first down, but that spot was not right.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you...that was a good game...good luck next year

Good game...yes, they fill a couple needs and they'll be back in this tourney next year...but that division is strong as hell...so they need to keep improving... good luck

thanks, but they need to take away the run and Kittle...plus take care of that pass rush...they have their work cut out for them...but with a rookie coach, I think they're playing with house money at this point...and we'll see if the Packer's have a truly special coach next week...good luck next year

Good game, 3rd down was probably the difference in this game, but the Seahawks played their asses off...so nothing to be ashamed of...good luck next year

Why if thee fuck would you cheer for the enemy...I'd cheer for them to get arrested...or busted for PEDs or anything bad... good game by the Seahawks...good luck next year
Trust me, I'm not happy to root for them (although as a child, when the Hawks were in the AFC and my only "playoff memory" is the local sports radio show going through the 12 days of xmas of how they could make the playoffs, I was a 9era fan), but I really despise Rodgers and have met enough shitty, arrogant packer fans from AZ, or wherever to sour me on them, even though they have a lot of good fans.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I'm not happy to root for them (although as a child, when the Hawks were in the AFC and my only "playoff memory" is the local sports radio show going through the 12 days of xmas of how they could make the playoffs, I was a 9era fan), but I really despise Rodgers and have met enough shitty, arrogant packer fans from AZ, or wherever to sour me on them, even though they have a lot of good fans.

I'm in Tucson right now...and I don't know many Packers' fans here...some, but not a lot...and it's usually more about they're fans when they're winning as opposed to the last 2 years...but I believe all fan bases are like that...we just choose to pay attention when it suits us... all good...as I said, good game and good luck next year

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks had every opportunity to win, just couldn't get it done. Refs were fucking shit all game. Came out fucking up with the weird "no clear recovery" thing and then somehow let that spot stand. Idk how you don't move that a bit. Maybe it's still a first down, but that spot was not right.
Refs pretty much fuck up any game so it’s a wash for all teams.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the "no clear recovery " thing is an actual rule so there's that. What can the ref do if he didn't see who got the ball at the bottom of the pile? Just give it to whoever he thinks got it?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have to deal with the bad GB fans twice a year and battle them for a title. That's a HUGE difference.

Rodgers is one of the best QB's of this era and I respect that. Jimmy G is a johnny come lately. Why build up their confidence even more for next year?

It makes no sense to EVER root for a div rival. Turn in your 12 card lol (kidding).
I agree Rodgers is one of the best QB's of all time. But he's an arrogant prick, so fuck him.

Trust me, if I didn't think it was a little excessive fanaticism, I'd be rooting for a giant meteor to hit Santa Clara... IMO, I'm just rooting for the lesser of two evils.

Rooting for the AFC in the SB, either way

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Are you lost? Your stupidity is usually confined to the PF.
Not at all.
Yours seems to precede you where ever you go
No fixing that level I suppose

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Lynch will retire a Hawk now. So there's that.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers won...sweet.

Yes they did, but that 2 pt conversion fail fucked me on my pickem and vcash... Carroll should be fired for those...bastard