• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks at Steelers. 4:00/7:00 Saturday King 5/NFL Network

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks running game has looked nice today thats for sure. What are they over 140 yards on the ground?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like to see him in 1 st qtr.....hes playing against 3 rd stringers.

he is playing with those guys also. To be fair not to many 1st stringers played today.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would like to see the defense cause a turnover. They have been pretty bad today. End it on a high note.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Going to be that kind of season.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok that was nasty, someone missed their block and got Lock killed.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some of the most atrocious tackling I've seen by a team at any level of football. The defense has talent, but come one when you put yourself in position to make the play, make the play.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was bad but the speed is there. Need to be stronger up front which will be a problem in a 3-4 set. Need a Cortez type guy in the middle of a 3-4. That was some boring football but ever since preseason went to 3 games we just don't get to see the starters all that much. It use to be the first half of the 3rd game now it's like 1 or 2 plays all preseason lol

what I took away from the game was tackling was Bad on defense, Geno still plays uninspiring football and special teams can't tackle either. lol

On that last possession I would have stuck Eason in just to get him on the field. Win or lose doesn't matter but you got to get meaningful reps to your players when QB is the biggest ? on the team.

Defense gave up over 400 yards even in preseason that hurts, defenses are supposed to be ahead of the offenses right now.

Last edited:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a nicely disguised Blitz by Pitt, can’t totally put that on Lock, although he could sense it a little better get ride of the ball, but it got there quick ! We have some great film to learn from this one …

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it, In Pete's opening statement was " Geno could have been 10 for 10 if not for the drops or players not watching their feet" ..... NO!!!! He is so set on Geno starting he is blinded. Lock out played him in the mock game and it earned him even LESS reps with the #1 and even though Lock cost us a chance to win with the fumble thats tough to put it on him. He ( Lock ) still out performed Geno with the #3's out there for him. Hardly any first stringers played but the 2's and 3's got a lot of time, Lock went mostly with the 3's and 4's lol.

Reminds me of the first couple preseason games when Wilson was a rookie, they just kept giving him only limited time till they bit the bullet and gave him a whole half and he just lit it up. It was like they were dead set to not have Wilson the starter but he got the chance and took it, i don't think they will give Lock that chance I just don't see it in Pete's attitude or how he talks about Geno. He talks Geno up WAY to much. Lock isn't good enough to go take it like Wilson was.

Last edited:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught the last minute or so. Thanks PVR you fucking dickless box

Mafe made a nice play..........................

Then we gave it back

mikeotis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Pete let Lock, who earned it, have some reps with unit 1, and also Start the next game.
Always Compete Pete.

Oh, and our FGK needs some competition. Pete. Always Compete Pete.
Bring in some FG competition.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it, In Pete's opening statement was " Geno could have been 10 for 10 if not for the drops or players not watching their feet" ..... NO!!!! He is so set on Geno starting he is blinded. Lock out played him in the mock game and it earned him even LESS reps with the #1 and even though Lock cost us a chance to win with the fumble thats tough to put it on him. He ( Lock ) still out performed Geno with the #3's out there for him. Hardly any first stringers played but the 2's and 3's got a lot of time, Lock went mostly with the 3's and 4's lol.

Reminds me of the first couple preseason games when Wilson was a rookie, they just kept giving him only limited time till they bit the bullet and gave him a whole half and he just lit it up. It was like they were dead set to not have Wilson the starter but he got the chance and took it, i don't think they will give Lock that chance I just don't see it in Pete's attitude or how he talks about Geno. He talks Geno up WAY to much. Lock isn't good enough to go take it like Wilson was.

If Pete goes with Geno, he’s gonna regret it quickly … That’s gonna be as bad as thinking Blair Walsh is gonna kick game winners .. :)

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes all good running plays have good blocking lol but look at Homers stats he does a lot with the VERY LITTLE they play him. He just gets it done and i NEVER understood why DJ started getting the carries over Homer when Homer is the Better runner PERIOD.
Wasn't trying to take away from Homer, just saying I was impressed with the blocking there.

For what it's worth I think that Homer and Dallas are both underrated players and I feel really comfortable with our depth at HB.