• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sea of red

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a 6 foot tall cabinet bolted to the wall out in the garage and back during the Callahan era I punched that thing clean off the wall when we played out at USC.

I was so pissed off. After that I realized how angry I can get and I've tried to tone it down a bit. It sucks afterwards when you realize the damage you do.

When I was younger during that Missouri game (the miracle catch game) we were losing and I took off my glasses and just busted them straight in half.

Then we won the damn game and I was happier than hell......until I looked at my 200 dollar glasses and had to tell mom

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey yea Tox more than welcome sir --post here as much as you like that is if you have the Huskers as your second fav team LOL !!

shoot you all let me post in the hockey forum even though I have no clue

Thanks pops. I appreciate the hospitality.

Like I said though....I'll mostly just lurk 'round reading posts. You Husker boys are some funny ball busting fucks just like my boys from Philly.

:D

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks pops. I appreciate the hospitality.

Like I said though....I'll mostly just lurk 'round reading posts. You Husker boys are some funny ball busting fucks just like my boys from Philly.

:D

I always wondered bought that --Huskers players will plant you but then give a hand to help you up :D

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You yutes keep yer' dignity..

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate watching games on TV with my mom or gf. Moms usually just in the room but like last year during the va tech game i was freaking out and i got my mom and gf telling me to sit down its just a game. When some one tells me ITS JUST A GAME I just blow up its more then a game if ur a true Husker fan its a way of life.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate watching games on TV with my mom or gf. Moms usually just in the room but like last year during the va tech game i was freaking out and i got my mom and gf telling me to sit down its just a game. When some one tells me ITS JUST A GAME I just blow up its more then a game if ur a true Husker fan its a way of life.

epic WIN! rep!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only woman i can watch a game with is husker_grl. she gets crazier than me sometimes.

other women try to diagnose me and makes me want to leave.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a tip for some of you yutes.

When you get older and opt for a vasectomy so there aren't any 'ooops'. Have the procedure done after Xmas on like the 30th -31st Dec. You now have good reason sit on your ass through bowl season, with an iced bucket of beer on your nuts, the ol' lady keeping it filled and bringing you snacks.
Work it, work it, work it. You know "it hurts", "I can barely move", yada yada
Being how that vasectomy keeps her from having to take the pill anymore, if she refuses to wait on you. Divorce her. :D

This procedure can also be utilized during March Madness..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a tip for some of you yutes.

When you get older and opt for a vasectomy so there aren't any 'ooops'. Have the procedure done after Xmas on like the 30th -31st Dec. You now have good reason sit on your ass through bowl season, with an iced bucket of beer on your nuts, the ol' lady keeping it filled and bringing you snacks.
Work it, work it, work it. You know "it hurts", "I can barely move", yada yada
Being how that vasectomy keeps her from having to take the pill anymore, if she refuses to wait on you. Divorce her. :D

This procedure can also be utilized during March Madness..

I'll rep you when I can, for these words of wisdom........