• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

scotty and allen

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he'll are u talking about damage? Sm picks the players ba does the cap numbers period point blank you over think things too much

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he'll are u talking about damage? Sm picks the players ba does the cap numbers period point blank you over think things too much

Agree. This comment from someone on that site says it all:

This is kind of a silly discussion. Bruce hired SM because he knew he was a good personnel guy…reports made it sound like they had been talking for quite a while. Now that he got the guy he wanted he is going to sabotage him?…ridiculous.

Agree 100% - why would Allen hire a guy only to try to undermine him during personnel moves? The author only wrote that crap since it was a slow news day.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad said "could" come in to play. He didn't say it would. He was just pointing out that if dan decides to stick his nose into it again, this could be a way to influence personnel decisions. Chill, guys.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad said "could" come in to play. He didn't say it would. He was just pointing out that if dan decides to stick his nose into it again, this could be a way to influence personnel decisions. Chill, guys.

thanks , you got it . that structure as set up, if executed , should serve us well .

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bad if it sounded like I was getting on Skinsdad's case. I was arguing against the author of the article by basically stating that he was instigating things mainly because it was a slow news day. I am just getting a little tired of these writers/bloggers always applying some type of conspiracy theory to just about everything. Oh well.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad if it sounded like I was getting on Skinsdad's case. I was arguing against the author of the article by basically stating that he was instigating things mainly because it was a slow news day. I am just getting a little tired of these writers/bloggers always applying some type of conspiracy theory to just about everything. Oh well.

i hate the CSI stuff too and it being reported as gospel

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this thread kind of scared me when I first opened it. But it looks like a pretty standard structure. I get it that Bruce is the cap guy, I was worried it was a situation where SM wanted Player X but Bruce insisted on Player Y. We all know Bruce can't find players.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the FO people in house it is the best set up. It allows everyone to play to their strengths. Bruce isn't a personnel guy, cap and money managements his forte. Scotts a talent evaluator, negotiating contract us not what he was hired fo.

As long as people are allowed to do their jobs without interference, for a change, theirs a high chance the Skins can be good.