• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Score predictions for Falcons-Broncos

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Lynch played fine especially considering how shitty the Denver line played.

I put those protection issues on the QB. Like most young guys, he doesn't know how to hit his spot, get the ball out on time or make checks and changes in pass pro before the snap.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided not to grade on a curve so you all failed....................just like Denver :pound:

Yes we did.

Great game to watch...Falcons D played way better than I expected vs the run....all 3 LBs were reserves for ATL...they had a S in the box the whole game, playing LB.

The sack count was good, but Lynch held the ball far long on at least 3 of them.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Lynch played fine especially considering how shitty the Denver line played.

I like Lynch and saw some of his potential but he brought at least 3 of those sacks on himself hanging onto the ball, but #74 was a turnstile at RT....Beasley has been crap all season almost and he looked like a pro bowler yesterday.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we did.

Great game to watch...Falcons D played way better than I expected vs the run....all 3 LBs were reserves for ATL...they had a S in the box the whole game, playing LB.

The sack count was good, but Lynch held the ball far long on at least 3 of them.

I was a bit shocked that Atlanta came out so strong, given that it was an away game and they tend to be as bad on the road as they are good at home.

I also figured that with the game in denver that they would tire out in the second half and cough up the lead.

Neither happened so I was as wrong as you and most others.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you the Falcons were gonna win !!!!
Hey cdumler, it didn't work last week so I tweeked it a little and bragged them up with the pick this week and Bingo, it worked...
Now, you send Kubes back to Bmore or I pick them every week....:dhd:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak spent Sunday night in the hospital with a serious Complex Migrane headache.

Kubiak will not be on the sideline Sunday for the game against the Falcons. The Special Teams coach will be the interim head coach.

I have to give the advantage to the Falcons. Kubiak looks cool as hell under pressure, but it's apparent that his brain doesn't like extreme stress. (not a joke) Migranes are serious to begin with, complex migranes are nearly untreatable without hospitalization. Darkness, absolute quiet and some pretty heavy duty drugs. I know someone who has these and they take meds to reduce anxiety and stress. They have to try to recognize situations that would cause them stress and do anything they can to avoid them..............which of course, adds stress. Bad stuff.

All my best Gary. Take care.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you the Falcons were gonna win !!!!
Hey cdumler, it didn't work last week so I tweeked it a little and bragged them up with the pick this week and Bingo, it worked...
Now, you send Kubes back to Bmore or I pick them every week....:dhd:

lol...that ship has sailed unless you're firing Harbs.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak spent Sunday night in the hospital with a serious Complex Migrane headache.

Kubiak will not be on the sideline Sunday for the game against the Falcons. The Special Teams coach will be the interim head coach.

I have to give the advantage to the Falcons. Kubiak looks cool as hell under pressure, but it's apparent that his brain doesn't like extreme stress. (not a joke) Migranes are serious to begin with, complex migranes are nearly untreatable without hospitalization. Darkness, absolute quiet and some pretty heavy duty drugs. I know someone who has these and they take meds to reduce anxiety and stress. They have to try to recognize situations that would cause them stress and do anything they can to avoid them..............which of course, adds stress. Bad stuff.

All my best Gary. Take care.

I think you mean Chargers.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...that ship has sailed unless you're firing Harbs.

Wouldn't bother me much, as long as they didn't move someone up from within like Frasier or Pees....:eek:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure where the idea Atlanta sucks on the road comes from. Since Ruan took over at QB the Falcons are over .500 in road games and 3-0 this year on the road.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit shocked that Atlanta came out so strong, given that it was an away game and they tend to be as bad on the road as they are good at home.

I also figured that with the game in denver that they would tire out in the second half and cough up the lead.

Neither happened so I was as wrong as you and most others.

Can't say I was shocked, I expected the ATL OFC to move the ball and score some points...what surprised me was DEF basically shutting down DEN for 3Qs....didn't see that coming with 3 LBs that collectively had maybe 20 snaps at their positions prior to that game