• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz new Browns DC

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me think they have an agreement with a coach in college or playoffs. They just can't announce their hire. Because what organization hires a coordinator when they do no know who will be head coach?????

If they did the hire without a head coach they are officially the worst owned franchise in sports! Mike Martz should be available!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means something when you instantly got your job back when you were available. Staying in New England has more potential to get him another head coaching job than coordinating in Cleveland IMO. There's nothing to work with there.

I see BenTate or best available FA there next year. To go with Gordon and Cameron. 10 draft picks is a good start and very stout young defense and a lot of cap space. Easily could go from basement to wilcard.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means something when you instantly got your job back when you were available. Staying in New England has more potential to get him another head coaching job than coordinating in Cleveland IMO. There's nothing to work with there.

Sure there is. There's a solid defense, a very young and good TE and WR. O-line is ok. There's plenty of pieces there. They def need a solid RB and qb. Besides, a head coaching gig is the pinnacle of a coaches career.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The discussion was him moving from NE OC to CLE OC. I see the incentive to HC there despite the fact that it's a terrible HC job. Your job is far better.

I honestly think McDaniels isn't ready for another HC job, though. He should wait a few years IMO.