• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schotty's Gone

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was Sam's fault he got injured Cougar. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and read the post carefully-------one word at a time. It's not his fault he's a china doll, an accident waiting to happen. And I don't blame him for trying to come back....it would be pretty suspicious if he DIDN'T rehab now wouldn't it? It is however his fault that he's a wennie boy who is afraid of his own shadow. This is a real man's game. He was great in college because Oklahoma was a real power, playing inferior schools much of the time. But this is the NFL, and he just doesn't have it between the ears, and he doesn't have it in the abdominal region to play in this league. Continue to wear your Sammie undies, and kiss your Sammie poster goodnight every evening Cougar. You seem to be in the extreme minority not only on this board, but also in the opinion of the NFL as a whole. Bradford will make a good backup somewhere----as long as he doesn't have to start or play in any critical games.

I think Retro was right, you need to take some kind of course in logic at that school of yours because your infatuation for Bradford has clouded your senses. Think with your other head for a change.

You say it's not Sam's fault for being injured but every other sentence is sam is a girl that pees sitting down or The summer breeze is going to knock him down and blow away his man purse. So if it's not his fault why all the hate? You say you don't think he's tough enough to play in the NFL then the Rams should cut him. How is that his fault?? They must think he has what it takes to make it in the NFL. What do you want him to say... sorry guys I suck I'm going to retire. By the way he has shown time and time again he's extremely tough. he been Bulgerized countless times thanks to shitty line play but somehow always got up until his knee blew up.

And for the record as I have said before if the Rams decided to cut sam tomorrow I would be fine with that because that's what they would feel is best for the team. It's funny just because I stick up for him you guys think I think he's A. Rogers. He simply is the best quarterback on our team so I try to support him. Don't be jealous or hate on someone just because they're a better man than you. improve yourself

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar. I thought I instructed you and others to reserve the name calling to the Master Negativity thread. Apparently you let that instruction go right through that brain of yours. Calling someone a moron is just the ticket to get you a suspension. You are now on notice. This happens again, I am going to sit you for a couple of days. One more time, Capeeche?

Sorry boss & retro it slipped.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say it's not Sam's fault for being injured but every other sentence is sam is a girl that pees sitting down or The summer breeze is going to knock him down and blow away his man purse. So if it's not his fault why all the hate? You say you don't think he's tough enough to play in the NFL then the Rams should cut him. How is that his fault?? They must think he has what it takes to make it in the NFL. What do you want him to say... sorry guys I suck I'm going to retire. By the way he has shown time and time again he's extremely tough. he been Bulgerized countless times thanks to shitty line play but somehow always got up until his knee blew up.

And for the record as I have said before if the Rams decided to cut sam tomorrow I would be fine with that because that's what they would feel is best for the team. It's funny just because I stick up for him you guys think I think he's A. Rogers. He simply is the best quarterback on our team so I try to support him. Don't be jealous or hate on someone just because they're a better man than you. improve yourself

Cougar do you have a reading comprehension problem? Not one post after I informed you that we decided to have all referrals to anyone, whether it is each other or members of the Rams organization, in a negative light being posted outside the Master Negative Thread, you go and post a repeat of Boss's thread. Seriously, have you been diagnosed with mental retardation? Now damn it, take this krap to the Master Negativity Thread and I am not going to tell you again!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar do you have a reading comprehension problem? Not one post after I informed you that we decided to have all referrals to anyone, whether it is each other or members of the Rams organization, in a negative light being posted outside the Master Negative Thread, you go and post a repeat of Boss's thread. Seriously, have you been diagnosed with mental retardation? Now damn it, take this krap to the Master Negativity Thread and I am not going to tell you again!!

Okay I didn't see your post until after I posted mine. I didn't think mine was negative though? I will try not to act like a retard lol.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss. This is for you. If you and Cougar want to exchange superaltives of the nasty kind, you do it on the Master Neagtivity Thread. You have not been on here for awhile but just to let you know, we as a group decided that major nasty comments of the denigrating kind that include calling each other names and referring to people in the Rams organization in a negative light such as calling Sam Bradford a girl or peeing his pants are no longer tolerated outside of that thread. Consider yourself warned as I have warned Cougar because he's been on this thread when you were not.

I am sure you now understand what is going on. Nobody is banned for a small period yet. Cougar is close. You are now up to speed and anyone else who isn't can read this post. Once again, negativity and being real all goes on the Master Negativity Thread and nowhere else unless you want to venture into the Penalty Box. If either of you want to continue addressing your opinions of Bradford in the manner that was done here, go to that Master Thread. This is not to say you can't express your style, it is just we have put it in a place where negativity is advertised as such. I hope I have made myself clear.

Sorry Retro. I completely forgot about the negativity thread. OK, I'll take my insults and criticism of ......oop, almost did it again....Mr Bradford there.

Can we still insult that horse's rectum Shottenheimer on the normal threads though, since he's no longer a Ram? :yahoo:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Retro. I completely forgot about the negativity thread. OK, I'll take my insults and criticism of ......oop, almost did it again....Mr Bradford there.

Can we still insult that horse's rectum Shottenheimer on the normal threads though, since he's no longer a Ram? :yahoo:
Fair game brother, he's a Bull Dog now!

Freakin piss ant play caller! :yahoo:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A moment of silence for Shotty. Aw screw it I didn't like Marty ball in the 90s and still don't, let her rip.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vita answered your question. Shottenheimer is no longer affiliated with the Rams organization. So have at it.:yahoo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I didn't see your post until after I posted mine. I didn't think mine was negative though? I will try not to act like a retard lol.

Do you fully understand what I am telling you to do and how to post outside of the negativity thread, Cougar?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never go full retard!

Actually retarded means not fully developed, so unless anyone in here is never going to learn another thing in their life, we are all retarded, it's just that some of us are more so than others!:yahoo:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when Georgia wins the SEC next year if you guys will give Schotty any credit whatsoever. I'm guessing no way.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when Georgia wins the SEC next year if you guys will give Schotty any credit whatsoever. I'm guessing no way.

Nope!

Georgia already has the talent to win the SEC, if they win it next year it "probably" won't be because of Shotty, they were alreadyin the mix anyway!